1 on 1s from todays practice

Advertisement
AQM is a different kind of kid. The type this defense has lacked for years. I hope the staff doesn't **** up his time here

Advertisement
Advertisement
My oh My!!! Serious concern for the OL! Only the centers showed well. RT's got burned everytime. Jahair Jones got backed slammed AGAIN. A. Mohammad looks ready to play. So does Moten. Danny Isadora didn't look bad. Ufomba looked very powerful. So does Courtel. Summary, improved DL, but OL will be the problem as I figured.

My oh My!!! Serious concern for the OL! Only the centers showed well. RT's got burned everytime. Jahair Jones got backed slammed AGAIN. A. Mohammad looks ready to play. So does Moten. Danny Isadora didn't look bad. Ufomba looked very powerful. So does Courtel. Summary, improved DL, but OL will be the problem as I figured.

All the oline aren't back. That's what happens when you have guards playing at tackle and being on the edge with explosive rushers.... Gadbois, mcdermott, darling are the tackles.isadora, linder are the inside guys. If it plays out like that all of those guys received a bunch of playing time last year. And you add in guys like St. Louis and bar milo along with the rest of the incoming class...

Advertisement

And any coach with half a brain should know that this DL talent is the best we have had in years and ******** it up would be a disaster. AQM is basically a guy who sat around for **** near 380+ days, lifting weights, and choppin at the bit wanting to get out there. He is a 3rd year player. This is basically his time to shine.

this is what gets me so excited about the potential of Gerald Willis. When he finally gets to play he will be a 3rd year SO. Pair that guy with an even more seasoned AQM, CThomas, a 3rd year CJenkins, a 3rd year DJack, and LAWD HAVE MERCY! Even if/when Golden is fired it wont be very hard finding a DL coach who could make these kids superstuds.

Imagine if John Palermo had never left. Smh. That guy had Baraka Atkins-Kareem Brown-Antonio Dixon-Bryan Pata-Calais Campbell looking like the 1989 UM Dline. This dude literally got Atkins and Dixon some decent paychecks in the league! Smh.

Advertisement

And any coach with half a brain should know that this DL talent is the best we have had in years and ******** it up would be a disaster. AQM is basically a guy who sat around for **** near 380+ days, lifting weights, and choppin at the bit wanting to get out there. He is a 3rd year player. This is basically his time to shine.

this is what gets me so excited about the potential of Gerald Willis. When he finally gets to play he will be a 3rd year SO. Pair that guy with an even more seasoned AQM, CThomas, a 3rd year CJenkins, a 3rd year DJack, and LAWD HAVE MERCY! Even if/when Golden is fired it wont be very hard finding a DL coach who could make these kids superstuds.

Imagine if John Palermo had never left. Smh. That guy had Baraka Atkins-Kareem Brown-Antonio Dixon-Bryan Pata-Calais Campbell looking like the 1989 UM Dline. This dude literally got Atkins and Dixon some decent paychecks in the league! Smh.

Gerald Willis!!!! 2 more months until he is on campus. Best dline class we would have had in years

Advertisement
Back