1 on 1s from todays practice

Funny because I'm confident if we played NEB today and had a starting OL of Gadbois-Isodora-Linder-Darling-KC. Anything after that and I'm $hittin bricks.

I think the light comes on for Darling. He just doesn't seem like a he's a good practice player. More of a gamer. And Gadbois was coming on before he got hurt.

As of now gadbois won't be available.

Either St. Louis or Milo should start at tackle. Or they could put in Gall & slide out darling. If sunny has to start it's going to get ugly

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, Darling is shaky and KC is not proven at all. Right now, without Gadbois, Isadora and Linder are our only proven OLineman. Everyone else has issues in one area or another.

Honestly, Darling is shaky and KC is not proven at all. Right now, without Gadbois, Isadora and Linder are our only proven OLineman. Everyone else has issues in one area or another.

I wouldn't say those guys are necessarily proven either IMO.

Advertisement

Darling played well last season..

Funny because I'm confident if we played NEB today and had a starting OL of Gadbois-Isodora-Linder-Darling-KC. Anything after that and I'm $hittin bricks.

I think the light comes on for Darling. He just doesn't seem like a he's a good practice player. More of a gamer. And Gadbois was coming on before he got hurt.

As of now gadbois won't be available.

Either St. Louis or Milo should start at tackle. Or they could put in Gall & slide out darling. If sunny has to start it's going to get ugly

So if Sunny has to start it'll get ugly, and our answer to that is to start a true freshman at tackle who isn't on campus yet?

That tells you all you need to know about the quality and depth of this year's o-line. Holy ****.

Advertisement
Back