1 on 1s from todays practice

Most telling moment was right after Jones got destroyed the dude was yelling at D jack to get the f**k back here and run it again... And than kamalu telling him to use this to get better, was good leadership!! I appreciate moments like that

Advertisement
Courtel Jenkins and AQM for real. the rest need to step up. Jelani Hamiton is not good at all. crazy to think he was a 4 star recruit, Even was spotlighted on ESPN high school showcase. he looks like a walk on.

Hamilton may not be good, our maybe he just isn't being reached by the staff. I think it is safe to say. That on both sides of the ball. The staffs we have had over the past 10 years. Have failed to reach and get the most out of every kid they have signed.

I know it's impossible because he's from Jersey but Courtel has some swag. Gelato has the muscle tone of a veal. I guess that's what 21 ice cream sandwiches will do to ya.

Hamilton had a knee injury, hence the RS. Watching clips of Him last Spring, I noticed He was laboring badly. Probably had that injury dating back to HS.

Advertisement
This O-Line is straight trash. They never got whooped in 1-on-1's like that last year. Kamalu literally walked Isadora into the QB's lap. SMH

And as far as Hamilton goes...

Yall gonna learn to listen to me eventually.

I told yall years ago...that his high school tape showed that he lacked physicality. He's got no dog in him.

I think you still have to recruit a kid like that, and hope that you can mold him, but I definitely saw this coming.

This O-Line is straight trash. They never got whooped in 1-on-1's like that last year. Kamalu literally walked Isadora into the QB's lap. SMH

I've been saying that since Flowers went pro.

Our OL is not UM standard. It's not even UM Gorlden standard.

Kaaya is going to have to become a master at reading defenses pre snap and getting the ball out quickly. I fear that his slow drop from under center is going to be a problem with this OL.

Advertisement
Courtel Jenkins and AQM for real. the rest need to step up. Jelani Hamiton is not good at all. crazy to think he was a 4 star recruit, Even was spotlighted on ESPN high school showcase. he looks like a walk on.

Hamilton may not be good, our maybe he just isn't being reached by the staff. I think it is safe to say. That on both sides of the ball. The staffs we have had over the past 10 years. Have failed to reach and get the most out of every kid they have signed.
Is it just me, or is that **** weird to read?

i played LT nad wore #77 just like Jahair Jones.

I just shed a tear.....

my college roommate got me similar to how DJAX got Jahair....matter of fact JUST like that....and I knew exactly why.? I was over stepping in my kick step because of my college roomates speed rush (he ran about a 4.6 at dend)...and my plant foot (inside) was never stern in the ground and dude just bull dozed me just like that......WORSE feeling in the world...especially having the dude you have to share a room with talk sh*t all week about it... My college roommate ended up an nfl draft pick and is currently still doing his thing in THE cfl PROBABLY THE BEST PASS RUSHER up there.

Jahair just needs to work his technique..Kehoe needs to work on his kick step, and use of hands. Matter of fact **** near all of our ol.....because that whole tape was **** poor. Got**** Tyler Grimsley, Nick Linder, and Isadora seem to be the only ones that even competed.

I have to say last year in spring was similar as well....only ol that I saw dominate one on ones was Ereck Flowers. The rest were getting beatens imilar to this in the spring....our ol will take a step back this year imo.....Kehoe gonna have to earn his money this year....We might have needed two juco's in the recruiting class.

Advertisement
Funny because I'm confident if we played NEB today and had a starting OL of Gadbois-Isodora-Linder-Darling-KC. Anything after that and I'm $hittin bricks.

I think the light comes on for Darling. He just doesn't seem like a he's a good practice player. More of a gamer. And Gadbois was coming on before he got hurt.

Funny because I'm confident if we played NEB today and had a starting OL of Gadbois-Isodora-Linder-Darling-KC. Anything after that and I'm $hittin bricks.

I think the light comes on for Darling. He just doesn't seem like a he's a good practice player. More of a gamer. And Gadbois was coming on before he got hurt.

Darling im confident in..........Kid is just like u said. Some guys look lacking in practice and on games where it matter stheir legit. Darling looked good in his spot time.

The depth behind starters im afraid of...Sunny has to log mins this year...he has to be ready....guy slike Hunter Wells, Gall have to step up and be serviceable.

I'll take ya'll word for it on Darling, but I wasn't too impressed with Him in that video.

Jones?...several things I noticed in that video...looks like He let His arms get too far away from His body on His kick-steps...took 3 kick-steps when it looked like He should've just taken 2...and it looked like He got too high in His stance. Other than that though, Jones has some pretty good feet.

Advertisement
And as far as Hamilton goes...

Yall gonna learn to listen to me eventually.

I told yall years ago...that his high school tape showed that he lacked physicality. He's got no dog in him.

I think you still have to recruit a kid like that, and hope that you can mold him, but I definitely saw this coming.
He also played with a few d1 and probably a 1st round draft pick in BOSA. You had to double team Bosa and that freed up a lot.

AQM is a different kind of kid. The type this defense has lacked for years. I hope the staff doesn't **** up his time here

What on earth do you mean you hope the staff doesn't waste his time here? That's a given that he will be wasted. A potential All American type talent at DE and he will be totally misused here. Instead of rushing the passer he will be in coverage or playing patty cake with the LT. Very sad.

As a matter of fact prepare yourselves. This DL is the most talented we have had at UM in years. AQM, Chad Thomas, Coutrell Jenkins, Ufomba Kamalu, Michael Wyche, Anthony Moten, Calvin Heurtalou, Trent Harris, and Tyriq McCord(I'm counting him as a DE). That line should be put in a position to make plays but that runs contrary to Al's prevent play not to lose mentality so you can pretty much expect to watch 4 fire hydrants every Saturday.

Dammit Man AZ spittin the truth

Advertisement
Back