2023 #1 247 RB Richard Young

Stud, 5 Star back

Looks like Dalvin 2.0 to me

Competition level is probably lower than Dalvin at Central, but every top program in the country is going to want this kid

Advertisement
Absolutely, James Chaney is a Nole and does everything in his power to steer kids away from Miami. Told me to my face he doesn't want his players at Miami. Will that change with Mario? Maybe. But dude hates Miami

Yep. Nobody wanted to hear that though. Young was big on Ohio St at one point. Hoping he stays that way if he does not go to UM

Absolutely, James Chaney is a Nole and does everything in his power to steer kids away from Miami. Told me to my face he doesn't want his players at Miami. Will that change with Mario? Maybe. But dude hates Miami
People like that shouldn't be allowed to coach. Steering kids away from opportunities because of your own personal fandom is crazy. Now if he was to just say I don't want my players going to Miami because I didn't trust Coach Diaz to develop them or whatever, then sure, but strictly steering because it's your favorite schools rival is nuts.

Advertisement
People like that shouldn't be allowed to coach. Steering kids away from opportunities because of your own personal fandom is crazy. Now if he was to just say I don't want my players going to Miami because I didn't trust Coach Diaz to develop them or whatever, then sure, but strictly steering because it's your favorite schools rival is nuts.
There is usually more involved... Jimbo knows the way. ;) A kid like this and all those influencers around him are going to get a bunch of attention. 💰

Sign me the **** up

This guy is Sony Michel level.

Where he has been tearing sh*t up since the youth leagues. Hes a want for me in the class along with another 1 of the big backs...not sure how it will be possible to pull one...but RB in FLORIDA is similar to DE's in its stacked...and stacked with big body rbs.

Webb out of Jacksonville is a dog...and Baxter and Fletcher are freaks. Just dont f up..get 1 of em lol

This guy is Sony Michel level.

Where he has been tearing sh*t up since the youth leagues. Hes a want for me in the class along with another 1 of the big backs...not sure how it will be possible to pull one...but RB in FLORIDA is similar to DE's in its stacked...and stacked with big body rbs.

Webb out of Jacksonville is a dog...and Baxter and Fletcher are freaks. Just dont f up..get 1 of em lol
Hopefully we get a fair shot at him. I see ppl saying school isn’t Miami friendly

Advertisement
Advertisement
1640711145229.png

Last edited:
I think we're gonna start seeing more OVs to HBCUs in the near future. Whether or not they amount to anything is another story but I can see this being a trend (SIAP).

I’m hoping it is and im guessing this is all about NILs and I guess to a smaller extent, a new trend for whatever reason. Either way, this is becoming a great equalizer in CFB and levels the bag playing field a bit. This is good for us.

Advertisement
“ I'm not going even to lie. I thought he was going to stay with FSU, but when he saw he could get coached by one of the best corners ever, he did it. That shocked me and I told myself that I got to keep my options. I just want to look into [Florida A&M] and see what it's like."

Can we officially hire some position coach consultants?

OL- Brian McKinnie
Rb- Frank Gore or Magahee or James
LB- Ray Lewis or Vilma
TE- Olsen or Shockey
DT- Wilfork or Sapp
Cb- Rolle
WR- Andre Johnson or Irvin
QB- Dorsey or Torretta

Essentially the Ed Reed effect across all positions groups or substitute with all time greats (non UM alumni eg Barry Sanders) as needed or available.

Advertisement
Back