2023 #1 247 RB Richard Young

Advertisement
College he’s interested in: Florida State because of their colors and they’re always winning.

Looks like someone is going to have to school him.

Young’s potential: His potential is crazy. It’s just crazy how he can take over football game. He plays two level up because he just dominated in his age group. He’s bigger and stronger and faster than kids his age. If I keep him on track and everything keeps going good he will be one of the top players in his graduating class.

The underlined would be my only concern with someone so young. Would he be as dominate when others catch up growth wise. But christ, he runs a 4.7 already at 8th grade.

Unless it's a typo, the articl said he plays 2 levels up because he dominated his age group. So how much field action in that higher level did he play is the question.

I just checked our roster, F$U's, and the Gaytors' and I don't see a single kid from Fort Myers on any of them. How can that be? I always thought of Fort Myers as open season with no dominant allegiance to any of the Big 3 instate schools, but ****, I was expecting at least 5 or so players on those rosters from Fort Myers.

Advertisement
I just checked our roster, F$U's, and the Gaytors' and I don't see a single kid from Fort Myers on any of them. How can that be? I always thought of Fort Myers as open season with no dominant allegiance to any of the Big 3 instate schools, but ****, I was expecting at least 5 or so players on those rosters from Fort Myers.

Last player we recruited went to Oregon i think his last name was Felix i think class of 17'

I went to high school in that area. I actually went to high school with mike bellamy who was a 5 star rb that went to clemson but flamed out. I can tell you the area does not favor miami very well. Just tons of gator and FSU fans. I havent met too many miami fans here. I used to try to tell mike all the time he should go to miami and he had absolutely no interest.

Advertisement
Mike Bellamy was from Charlotte, that's not Fort Myers as far as the big 3 besides Hunter and Fuller the only player to get an offer the last two cycles is Jeshaun Jones(Maryland) and UF talked to Quan Martin (Illinois) 4 or 5 times. I almost forgot about Curry(Lsu) other than that nobody else received interest

Tervarish Chick Dawson has a um offer for 2021 and so does Cayden Baker 2020 and Fsu has Jerdarius McKnight committed, 2020. Bottom line there's a lot of talent that the big 3 doesn't pay attention to. I think Clemson can get whoever they want from the area

#teambump

Kid ran back a 90 yd kickoff TD vs Booker T last weekend during his first freshman game. It was Lehigh's only points and they got curb stomped by BTW, but this kid is going to be the most talked about recruit from the area since Noel Devine

One local product that turned heads throughout the day was Richard Young, an eighth-grader who will be a freshman this fall at Lehigh. A promising running back prospect, Young clocked in with a 4.6 time in the 40-yard dash, which was right up at the top out of all participants.

4f381fb4-52f9-4650-bf3a-9fedf13eebdb-FNP_0505_KM_Prime_Camp_048.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah Miami has officially “disprespected” this kid and now he only wants to play for FSU to really stick it to Miami.

Diaz needs to offer every 14 year old playing football in south Florida. Lol
The crazy part is Cooney had a heads up on this kid before he came to a camp in Miami. The kid left without an offer. The rest is history

Advertisement
Back