2023 #1 247 RB Richard Young

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore

Young also run track for the Olympia Track Club out of Fort Myers. He currently holds the fastest times in the 100-meter dash (11.15) and 200-meter dash (22.51) in Florida for all middle school boys, which he accomplished at the AAU National Club Championship. He said running track helped improved his speed on the football field.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

College he’s interested in: Florida State because of their colors and they’re always winning.

Looks like someone is going to have to school him.

Young’s potential: His potential is crazy. It’s just crazy how he can take over football game. He plays two level up because he just dominated in his age group. He’s bigger and stronger and faster than kids his age. If I keep him on track and everything keeps going good he will be one of the top players in his graduating class.

The underlined would be my only concern with someone so young. Would he be as dominate when others catch up growth wise. But christ, he runs a 4.7 already at 8th grade.

Last edited:
Advertisement
College he’s interested in: Florida State because of their colors and they’re always winning.

Looks like someone is going to have to school him.

Young’s potential: His potential is crazy. It’s just crazy how he can take over football game. He plays two level up because he just dominated in his age group. He’s bigger and stronger and faster than kids his age. If I keep him on track and everything keeps going good he will be one of the top players in his graduating class.

The underlined would be my only concern with someone so young. Would he be as dominate when others catch up growth wise. But christ, he runs a 4.7 already at 8th grade.
Bro he said “ their colors “ wtf yo 😂😂😂😂

Richard is a flat out stud.....I've watched this kid for years play. He's a great kid, with a ton of upside.

Have we signed a kid from Lehigh since Phillip Buchannon? I think Najeah Davenport lives in the area but could be mistaken

Advertisement
Back