2023 #1 247 RB Richard Young

Advertisement
I’m hoping it is and im guessing this is all about NILs and I guess to a smaller extent, a new trend for whatever reason. Either way, this is becoming a great equalizer in CFB and levels the bag playing field a bit. This is good for us.
You're guessing wrong and it wouldn't be new.

Advertisement
Its right across the road from FSU broken down stadium.
They could pool their remaining resources and fix one of the bathrooms for him. That could be a highlight of their tour.

“Mr Young, here at FSU we’re proud to offer this new technology called water closets. They provide ***** and urine removal with minimal splash back to the user.”

FSU will be a MAJOR player here. Not saying he pushes kids there, but coach Chaney is a former Nole and huge supporter. They had the big defensive tackle a few years back that also was a National recruit and went to FSU. Name escapes me

FSU will be a MAJOR player here. Not saying he pushes kids there, but coach Chaney is a former Nole and huge supporter. They had the big defensive tackle a few years back that also was a National recruit and went to FSU. Name escapes me
He absolutely does push his kids at Lehigh up to FSU.

The main reason they got Omarion Cooper last year was because of Coach Chaney.

However, in this recruitment, Richard Young might be too high profile of a recruit to be stashed away for FSU for an entire season, the only way they get Young is if they learn from the Travis Hunter debacle & drop a gigantic NIL deal for RY.

But otherwise, Bama, Clemson, Penn St, LSU, Oh St & UF will all be after him heavy.

Advertisement
Of course it’s a new phenomenon. Hunter is a first.
Yeah, I’ll stay out of the reasons argument but it’s definitely new. That part’s not debatable. When was the last time the #1 high school recruit in the country chose a non-P5 program?

Advertisement
Yeah, I’ll stay out of the reasons argument but it’s definitely new. That part’s not debatable. When was the last time the #1 high school recruit in the country chose a non-P5 program?
Yea that's not going to keep happening people are trying to hype it to happening. No one is going to watch JSU games unless this kid is Sean Taylor type which he isn't. He may flame out dead *** or leave with Deon when he leaves.

Advertisement
Yea that's not going to keep happening people are trying to hype it to happening. No one is going to watch JSU games unless this kid is Sean Taylor type which he isn't. He may flame out dead *** or leave with Deon when he leaves.
D I’m wit u in the he isn’t the Sean Taylor type but I seriously doubt if he will flame out unless he gets seriously injured (which is a possibility). If that doesn’t happen he will be a bonified superstar there going against those kids. He’s also gon play both ways (pause) & be Dat *****!

@RattlerCane305 Come on in, they talking about FAM. Lol Great pub for the university but I don’t see it happening. But if it did whoa. FAM is reeling in the success of the season with transfers IMO. Good times.
I'm all for it bruh. If he insists on going to college in Tally, he better go with the program on the rise, led by a capable Head Coach. If y’all know me by now, y’all know I only give a **** about two schools and programs and they both wear Orange and Green. If FAM could poach 25 P5 caliber kids that intended on being Turds & Holes every year, I'd be the happiest CFB fan in the world. Like you, I don't think Young will wind up on The Hill but these kids are becoming more open to the idea of playing for HBCUs. The windfall from this shift in thought will definitely raise the profile of our HS recruits...

I'm all for it bruh. If he insists on going to college in Tally, he better go with the program on the rise, led by a capable Head Coach. If y’all know me by now, y’all know I only give a **** about two schools and programs and they both wear Orange and Green. If FAM could poach 25 P5 caliber kids that intended on being Turds & Holes every year, I'd be the happiest CFB fan in the world. Like you, I don't think Young will wind up on The Hill but these kids are becoming more open to the idea of playing for HBCUs. The windfall from this shift in thought will definitely raise the profile of our HS recruits...
The idea of playing for an HBCU is admittingly pretty cool and now with the advent of NIL's it's a definite possibility. However, I think that luster is going to wear off come draft time when these kids have not been developed nor have, they faced any real competition during their time in college...

Just find it strange bama and UGA let Hunter off easily they are the best eval teams in cfb. They let that dude stay a verbal to forfeit state which is a huge red flag to me. UGA dont let kids like that walk out of the state under Smart.

Advertisement
Back