🚨 Biggest Canes Twitter Space ever - Portnoy, Ruiz, Big Cat, DBC, Ariz, Malki Kawa, Joy Taylor + more 🚨

Advertisement
WTF - this Melki guy taking shots at CIS and shouting out @Peter Ariz and then Joy hops off.

Melki calling out DBC for disrespecting Pete.

This Melki guy seems like a real POS, like that arrogant Miami stereo type guy

@Brooklyndee - I just heard exactly the type of sh*t you were describing
And this UFC talk made me turn it off lol

They like him. But its still a joke. I mean they like the midget he hired. It's still a joke... They like that fat ****, that kid with like scoliosis...etc
Not true. They genuinely like DBC, and they don’t like it when he’s teased. Portney and Bigcat discussed it on Barstool before.

They respect that he’s a real deal huge súper fan.

Advertisement
WTF - this Malki guy taking shots at CIS and shouting out @Peter Ariz and then Joy hops off.

Malki calling out DBC for disrespecting Pete.

This Malki guy seems like a real POS, like that arrogant Miami stereo type guy.

@Brooklyndee - I just heard exactly the type of sh*t you were describing
Yeah he seemed like a mega douche talking down to DBC, that ****ed me off. I listened for a few minutes and immediately knew I would never, ever trust that clown with my money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah he seemed like a mega douche talking down to DBC, that ****ed me off. I listened for a few minutes and immediately knew I would never, ever trust that clown with my money.
A real professional doesn’t come off like if he was cutting a deal in the back alley while fighting dogs.

I need to take a shower after listening to that dude Malki. Fvvvk that guy and Ariz getting pawned up like a little Parrot being told when to speak and how to speak.

Advertisement
These spaces are a complete embarrassment to the Hurricane community. I will not listen to them.
Oh you're missing out....they are chalk full of goodness.

Juan Pepe , formerly of La Canastilla Cubana, called in towards the end and asked Joy Taylor something about Cyrus Moss in comparison to her brother.

Those agents are they guys you have to watch out for.
I mean, they come in all sizes and walks of life and figure of speeches. They can sound hard or professional but at the end of the day, a lot of them are scum and there is no doubt the way that idiot handled his opening tells me everything about his character.

First impressions are lasting impressions. Fvk that guy!

💯- he came in very aggressive and that scumbagary was so fvking apparent immediately.
Pete worked here for years and, by all accounts, is still close with DMoney. It’s shocking he would let that slime ball trash talk CIS. You would think he would still have a modicum of respect for DMoney or the rest of the staff here. Guess not.

Advertisement
Back