🚨 Biggest Canes Twitter Space ever - Portnoy, Ruiz, Big Cat, DBC, Ariz, Malki Kawa, Joy Taylor + more 🚨

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dave is essentially doing what we do and making fun of DBC, but he also does like the Canes more than most schools. Even though he’s absolutely terrible and I’m almost laughing too hard to type this, he sees his version of himself in our old school teams. Me against the world, eff everyone, etc. That’s who he thinks he is. So he thinks he identifies with us. But mostly, it’s just a running gag at DBC’s expense.
That’s not true. Portney and bigcat genuinely likes Danny and they’re friends. DBC has a direct line to those guys and Portney helps Danny whenever he can.

They don’t like it when others tease him

DBC is legit a big deal right now. He’s well known even within major media

Jumped on for a few short minutes and what jumped out at me was Bud Elliot and other Semenholes and other schools on this. They seem very interested (actually scared) of what the University of Miami could become again.
Bud, while a flaccid personality, is a pretty savvy guy.

The long term financial bet on Miami becoming a upper echelon program most definitely has his attention. FSU was the likely candidate for that role the last 20 years, now it’s very clearly UM. He was the only (non-ITU) guy on 247 talking about how well run the AD and HC searches were while McBurpy and others were saying the opposite. He also defended UHealth ans the use of funds.

Advertisement
Not being a stick in the mud, but what purpose are these Twitter spaces serving other than free publicity? Are they meant to accomplish anything or just make fun of Danny and show how how rich Ruiz is? Like if Portnoy wanted to do something wouldn’t he have connected with Ruiz for real? I understand the schtick but this seems pointless af

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back