🚨 Biggest Canes Twitter Space ever - Portnoy, Ruiz, Big Cat, DBC, Ariz, Malki Kawa, Joy Taylor + more 🚨

Advertisement
Wait a **** minute . I’m in the Thicccc team , Paranos on the Chunky and up team 🤣

When I say thick this is what I’m talking ! This is where thick starts for meView attachment 173232
Thiiccccc goes all the way up to Chuncky soup thiccccc just like non thicccccc goes all the way down to noodle thin.

Read the fine print on the contract!!

You made your decision but I am willing to send it to the judges for review…..

1642608441658.gif

BTW - Jordyn Woods is finnnnneeeeeeee

Advertisement
Wait a **** minute . I’m in the Thicccc team , Paranos on the Chunky and up team 🤣

When I say thick this is what I’m talking ! This is where thick starts for meView attachment 173232

Yeah, bro but there’s a whole world of difference between what you posted, which is seriously nice, and that sloppy blonde that @Paranos porsted. I mean get me a vacation in Bora-Bora with her like right now, I’ll tell my wife I’m on a two week business trip.

Bud, while a flaccid personality, is a pretty savvy guy.

The long term financial bet on Miami becoming a upper echelon program most definitely has his attention. FSU was the likely candidate for that role the last 20 years, now it’s very clearly UM. He was the only (non-ITU) guy on 247 talking about how well run the AD and HC searches were while McBurpy and others were saying the opposite. He also defended UHealth ans the use of funds.
To be fair, he's always been the most rational nole. The fact that he can admit when a rival does something good makes him barable.

Bud gets **** on this site & other canes sites for no reason.

He is as neutral as can be, so his Nole allegiance is negated.

If you listen to his pods, the guy knows football. Straight up.

Idk why the hate, but I also see hate re our players, coaches, etc. So I get it.
You don't know why the hate? He's a f*cking nole. The best of them for sure, but still a f*cking nole.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back