šŸšØ Biggest Canes Twitter Space ever - Portnoy, Ruiz, Big Cat, DBC, Ariz, Malki Kawa, Joy Taylor + more šŸšØ

Advertisement
Pete worked here for years and, by all accounts, is still close with DMoney. Itā€™s shocking he would let that slime ball trash talk CIS. You would think he would still have a modicum of respect for DMoney or the rest of the staff here. Guess not.
Tells you a lot about Pete. You know he went in and shared the discussion on FRM. I get it. Their company. But Pete will scorch heaven and earth to get ahead and like I always thought, he will step on whatever heads he needs to so that he comes out ahead, the same way he will use whatever Cane player to get ahead.

Thatā€™s not true. Portney and bigcat genuinely likes Danny and theyā€™re friends. DBC has a direct line to those guys and Portney helps Danny whenever he can.

They donā€™t like it when others tease him

DBC is legit a big deal right now. Heā€™s well known even within major media
Come on now. Put on your big boy pants.

Bud, while a flaccid personality, is a pretty savvy guy.

The long term financial bet on Miami becoming a upper echelon program most definitely has his attention. FSU was the likely candidate for that role the last 20 years, now itā€™s very clearly UM. He was the only (non-ITU) guy on 247 talking about how well run the AD and HC searches were while McBurpy and others were saying the opposite. He also defended UHealth ans the use of funds.
Agreed. So my brother-in-law is a huge Nole fan and went to school there. Towards the twilight stage of the Jimbo era and beginning of Tagfart I would often overhear Bud on that Nolecast they have. Say what you want, but dude is smart and heā€™s mostly an even-keeled guy who is very informed about the ins and outs of CFB, from coaching to recruiting to sports betting etc.

You donā€™t become the national recruiting analyst and editor for a major sports site like SBnation by being a doofus letā€™s just say that. Nole or not, I gotta give a man credit where credit is due.

Advertisement
Danny boy cane was the laughing joke of the Miami fanbase for YEARS and now heā€™s plugged in hosting these weekly space meetings with some big name guys lol. Itā€™s hilarious because everyone know who he Is šŸ¤£

Tells you a lot about Pete. You know he went in and shared the discussion on FRM. I get it. Their company. But Pete will scorch heaven and earth to get ahead and like I always thought, he will step on whatever heads he needs to so that he comes out ahead, the same way he will use whatever Cane player to get ahead.
Heā€™s done it with a few DLā€™s hasnā€™t he?

Advertisement
My heart dropped when Pete mentioned Garcia lol I thought he was gonna say Garcia was entering the portal

Bud, while a flaccid personality, is a pretty savvy guy.

The long term financial bet on Miami becoming a upper echelon program most definitely has his attention. FSU was the likely candidate for that role the last 20 years, now itā€™s very clearly UM. He was the only (non-ITU) guy on 247 talking about how well run the AD and HC searches were while McBurpy and others were saying the opposite. He also defended UHealth ans the use of funds.
Bud gets **** on this site & other canes sites for no reason.

He is as neutral as can be, so his Nole allegiance is negated.

If you listen to his pods, the guy knows football. Straight up.

Idk why the hate, but I also see hate re our players, coaches, etc. So I get it.

Advertisement
WTF - this Malki guy taking shots at CIS and shouting out @Peter Ariz and then Joy hops off.

Malki calling out DBC for disrespecting Pete.

This Malki guy seems like a real POS, like that arrogant Miami stereo type guy.

@Brooklyndee - I just heard exactly the type of sh*t you were describing
Yeah I left as soon as Malki began fellating Pete live to over 1K listeners. ShÄÆt was cringe lol

Not being a stick in the mud, but what purpose are these Twitter spaces serving other than free publicity? Are they meant to accomplish anything or just make fun of Danny and show how how rich Ruiz is? Like if Portnoy wanted to do something wouldnā€™t he have connected with Ruiz for real? I understand the schtick but this seems pointless af
When used the right way they are super effective. I really enjoy them for post game talk and when big news drops.

These dudes be firing up spaces to attention ***** tho

Danny boy cane was the laughing joke of the Miami fanbase for YEARS and now heā€™s plugged in hosting these weekly space meetings with some big name guys lol. Itā€™s hilarious because everyone know who he Is šŸ¤£
You missed the boat, brother. That was your shine.

Advertisement
Bud gets **** on this site & other canes sites for no reason.

He is as neutral as can be, so his Nole allegiance is negated.

If you listen to his pods, the guy knows football. Straight up.

Idk why the hate, but I also see hate re our players, coaches, etc. So I get it.
Agree, but my hatred was justified. I went in on him for saying their bum 6ā€™1ā€ TEs were better than Njoku and Herndon. He blocked me for it.

Agree, but my hatred was justified. I went in on him for saying their bum 6ā€™1ā€ TEs were better than Njoku and Herndon. He blocked me for it.
I mean, I donā€™t follow his stuff to that level where Iā€™d know everything he said/says. But Iā€™ve had conversations with him on Twitter and he is a cool dude, IMO.

I donā€™t hate ppl cause they went to FSU. Bud is nothing but neutral in my opinion. Like many of us, his allegiance lies with whoever has a soft spread that week. Fine by my book.

Personally, I got nothing but respect for the guy. He got a job that every single person on these boards would sacrifice a lamb for.

Advertisement
Back