🚨 Biggest Canes Twitter Space ever - Portnoy, Ruiz, Big Cat, DBC, Ariz, Malki Kawa, Joy Taylor + more 🚨

Who is Danny boy Cane also? Thought he was some internet canes fan like everyone else

Advertisement
Who is Danny boy Cane also? Thought he was some internet canes fan like everyone else

Pray Jesus Christ GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Portnoy is definitely a **** ( especially to his enemies) and is all about content 100% of the time.

But the thing is he is pretty loyal and really doesn't give a **** and like you said is a me vs the world mentality kinda guy. I mean like dude has fired like one employee in his entire life lol. Guys that are completely useless.... I think he'd be a good dude to have on our side at least. And I think he's definitely trying to get a bigger footprint for barstool in Miami.

They definitely make fun of DBC. But if you know about other guys they have hired that are "personalities" a lot are kinda like this. At the end of the day for him everything is content. And just talking with DBC is content for them.
Certain ppl can get away with being kind of a ****. Dave is one of them, and has mastered the art.

If you offer DBC $900k (I’m using this number bc this was what was posted here), then you bought the right to bust his balls a little. Guys on canes boards have been doing it at no cost for years (the cost was on DBC’s psyche).

I’m not a barstool, but I am a Dave guy. He bought a house in Miami. I would love to have him on board as a booster. He has clout with that HS generation.

Advertisement
Dave is essentially doing what we do and making fun of DBC, but he also does like the Canes more than most schools. Even though he’s absolutely terrible and I’m almost laughing too hard to type this, he sees his version of himself in our old school teams. Me against the world, eff everyone, etc. That’s who he thinks he is. So he thinks he identifies with us. But mostly, it’s just a running gag at DBC’s expense.
I used to think that but I think they actually like dbc.

Jumped on for a few short minutes and what jumped out at me was Bud Elliot and other Semenholes and other schools on this. They seem very interested (actually scared) of what the University of Miami could become again.

Advertisement
Back