🚨🚨OFFICIAL MIAMI-BAMA PREDICTION THREAD🚨🚨

Most of you are rolling like the Afghani military against the Taliban. Good lord. Our kids look great physically and at least getting off the bus in Atlanta we look like we belong. Interview after interview our kids sound mature emotionally and the chemistry appears to be excellent for the first time in decades. We have real locker room and on field leaders. We haven't had that for 18 years. This is easily the best coaching staff on paper in almost 20 years.

Alabama is going to roll our offensive line? Perhaps but I'm betting on it will significantly be better based on 3 important keys. Donaldson has 34 starts, has dropped 30 pounds and looks like an NFL ready guard. Rivers looks like the blue chipper he was coming out of high school. And Scaife with 30 starts is in his natural position. The kid beat out a 7th year guy who also has a ton of starts. We have an NFL prospect in Nelson. If he holds his own against arguably the best defensive end NFL prospect, then he shoots up the draft board himself.

Even defensively the front 4 looks great physically. Ford and Miller are completely recrafted. Harvey is much, much bigger. And despite getting maligned McCloud is now in his natural position and he is certainly big enough. Again, he beat out the kid from Tennessee who will most certainly get close to 50% of the snaps anyway. Williams looks great. I'm betting on Simpson who is a real pro and T-Rob who is as fine a defensive back coach in America. Bob Shoop developing the game plan is huge. Another real pro.

My only question is can the kids finally not get overwhelmed in the huge spotlight? We shall see, but I think we will be competitive. Huge challenge for sure. Should be fun.
I hear you but we were absolutely rolled by UNC and Clemson. We can compete but we also need to prove it

Advertisement
I hear you but we were absolutely rolled by UNC and Clemson. We can compete but we also need to prove it
We got rolled by Syracuse in 1998 and came back the next week and beat UCLA. Point being this is a differently coached ballclub and a new season. The offensive line is experienced but much different in the interior offensive line. Scaife moves to the outside his natural position. We had zero wide receivers last year who could separate. We've moved Mike inside, his naturally position, and Smith and Rambo are much more explosive.

We got punched in the mouth which is what Clemson does at home and we rolled over and self-destructed early. UNC we flat out quick 5 minutes into the game.

Quite frankly other than Phillips we are better on defense. Going to be tough to replace an All-American first round pick. Smith is an upgrade at WLB. Here is hoping Flagg can be more than serviceable. Our interior line is much more in shape. We will be more disciplined on the front 4 because of Simpson. The back 4 is definitely going to be much better coached.

Again, my question remains valid. Will we be overwhelmed in the spotlight? We will find out soon enough.

38-34 good guys

Doggy Style Dog GIF

Advertisement
Honestly I am concerned about our (Alabama) Oline. If they can produce, I just don't see how Miami can win this game. 38-17 Bama
By the way, if Miami's Oline can't block Will Anderson and the rest of the Bama LBs (which are all really good) it will be worse.

Honestly I am concerned about our (Alabama) Oline. If they can produce, I just don't see how Miami can win this game. 38-17 Bama
By the way, if Miami's Oline can't block Will Anderson and the rest of the Bama LBs (which are all really good) it will be worse.

let me respectfully explain to you how a fan board works. The opposing team’s fans should feeln an ethical discomfort about predicting that their team will win. You have every right to do that on your own board. We will root for you when you play against Florida and Georgia. Outside of that, go **** yourself.

let me respectfully explain to you how a fan board works. The opposing team’s fans should feeln an ethical discomfort about predicting that their team will win. You have every right to do that on your own board. We will root for you when you play against Florida and Georgia. Outside of that, go **** yourself.
I couldn't resist a little honesty from me and a little reality for you.
However, I proudly accept your "go **** yourself" and its an honor kind sir.

Advertisement
If the 'Canes win, I'll be celebrating with y'all...but, idk, brothers. My chimp brain can not see a path to victory. We're small and missing the ingredients for an upset.

Alabama, give the points. Seems almost too obvious.

Bama fan here… but I am not shy about picking against my team. Never have been. Should’ve seen me in the mid 90’s - 2007. We had many ugly years. 4- win seasons and such.

That’s said… the last time Alabama lost a season opener… the Twin Towers stood high in NYC.

Also, when you give the greatest coach in college football history 7 months to prepare? It’s always ugly for the other team

We’ve played ranked teams in openers for a decade now. We pride ourselves in scheduling our season opener against teams that will show us where we are as a team after the clock hits 0:00

All that said, king will make plays. He will be a pain in the ***. But, our defense, at least on paper… might be the best Saban has had thus far.

Our O-Line will be great. We’ve got a 5 year veteran RB starting. Not to mention 3-4 others who will be future stars

WR is loaded. Between Bolden/Metchie combo and then Hall/Williams/Billingsly

We are reloaded. Bryce Young has impressed all spring and fall, he’s certainly got a lot to prove, but he’s got the ability and was able to get in a full year last year for experience as a backup.

41-21 Bama. We give up a garbage time TD to make it look that close.

Alabama doesn’t just win it’s openers, we destroy and nothing tells me 2021 is any different.

First day with ACCN (Atlantic Broadband) and its been a Miami marathon. Changed my whole perspective on sh-t.

Miami 24 Bama 21

Advertisement
Pretty surprised the bama fans are on the site. Figured they had not a shred of care about this game. Not like the lsu fans we had in here. They were heavy in here before that game
We’ve not seen an Alabama game since January 11th. We couldn’t be more hyped. Cmon now. Also, this is a ranked Miami team on a neutral site. It’s exciting for both fan bases. It’s why we scheduled this 4 years ago. Neither team has played since 93. It’s time to play again.

Advertisement
**** Bama an they cousin ****** an no teeth having fans, Canes 37-31
Never understood that whole trope. It’s not offensive, because I’ve heard it for 35 years as a human. In movies, on tv, politics, comedians etc

We’re always “hillbilly rednecks who **** their cousins and don’t have teeth” for whatever reason. Laughable really.

Advertisement
Back