🚨🚨OFFICIAL MIAMI-BAMA PREDICTION THREAD🚨🚨

Advertisement
If we only score 14 points, Lashlee gotta be looked at with the side eye afterwards. Not saying he should be on any hot seat, but we gotta start looking at him with a magnifying glass. 14 points against a secondary that got 40+ hung on them by Ole Miss and with a QB that is a legit Heisman hopeful would be concerning. I know Bama beat writers are spewing this garbage that this is the best Bama D in over a decade but I feel like they said that every year.

Ole Miss also has one of the better interior lines in CFB. More than half of their points were actually on the ground--268 yards rushing and 4 TD's.

King is a Heisman hopeful mainly because of his legs and not his arm. Bama does a good job neutralizing mobile QB's which means King is going to have to throw. If the OL isn't up to par, the offense only scoring 14 points is not Lashlee'a fault.

Ole Miss also has one of the better interior lines in CFB. More than half of their points were actually on the ground--268 yards rushing and 4 TD's.

King is a Heisman hopeful mainly because of his legs and not his arm. Bama does a good job neutralizing mobile QB's which means King is going to have to throw. If the OL isn't up to par, the offense only scoring 14 points is not Lashlee'a fault.
Lets not overlook the fact that Ole Miss found a hole in the D and exploited it. Run D wasnt Bamas strong suit last year. (their D in general actually took a big step back last year but when your offense is scoring every play you really dont need a top 20 defense I guess).

Lashlee can find a hole in this secondary and exploit it since Bamas front 7 looks to be formidable this year. Thats what great OCs do. Not going to go into this game with a built in excuse that Lashlee just has nowhere to go and is limited when he has the most experienced OL in the country, A Heisman hopeful, and more than capable skill position players. Lets make him earn his money. Not saying we should win but if we only score 14 points thats a big problem for me because that means we more than likely got blown out unless Manny and the D put on a performance for the ages.

Advertisement
Some of their fans think the game will be closer than many of our very own CIS posters.

"Surprise is, our LBs pull thier weight and it changes the complexity of the game."

I want what you are smoking.
Washington state currently. There are plenty of options, haha.
Driving The Simpsons GIF

Advertisement
Most of you are rolling like the Afghani military against the Taliban. Good lord. Our kids look great physically and at least getting off the bus in Atlanta we look like we belong. Interview after interview our kids sound mature emotionally and the chemistry appears to be excellent for the first time in decades. We have real locker room and on field leaders. We haven't had that for 18 years. This is easily the best coaching staff on paper in almost 20 years.

Alabama is going to roll our offensive line? Perhaps but I'm betting on it will significantly be better based on 3 important keys. Donaldson has 34 starts, has dropped 30 pounds and looks like an NFL ready guard. Rivers looks like the blue chipper he was coming out of high school. And Scaife with 30 starts is in his natural position. The kid beat out a 7th year guy who also has a ton of starts. We have an NFL prospect in Nelson. If he holds his own against arguably the best defensive end NFL prospect, then he shoots up the draft board himself.

Even defensively the front 4 looks great physically. Ford and Miller are completely recrafted. Harvey is much, much bigger. And despite getting maligned McCloud is now in his natural position and he is certainly big enough. Again, he beat out the kid from Tennessee who will most certainly get close to 50% of the snaps anyway. Williams looks great. I'm betting on Simpson who is a real pro and T-Rob who is as fine a defensive back coach in America. Bob Shoop developing the game plan is huge. Another real pro.

My only question is can the kids finally not get overwhelmed in the huge spotlight? We shall see, but I think we will be competitive. Huge challenge for sure. Should be fun.

Last edited:
Advertisement
THE U - 27
SATAN- 24

This game is NCST - Phi Slama Jama kind of affair

What will happen?

Simpson shows his value and we control their run
TRob shows his value and we pick Jones twice
Shoop put together a defensive A plan
Rhett calls the game of his life
Justise the OL plays to their experience and show up for a solid game ( #1 thing that needs to happen)
I can guarantee Jones will throw zero picks, lol

Advertisement
Well, fellas!! I am ready to head up to Atlanta today.

Borregales kicks 3 FGs. Offense does some good things. Huge Ty Stephenson play turns this game twice - once with an interception that leads to offensive score and once on a punt return that sets up a Borragales game winner in the final minute. We ******!!!!!

Canes 30
Bama 27

canes football celebration GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Anything can happen on Saturdays, and it's up to Manny, his staff and the players to prove they belong back in bigtime games like this.

We absolutely pummeled ND back in 2017 with Manny's D leading the way, despite a severely limited offense led by Malik Rosier. A couple of those ND OL were touted as future NFL first/second rounders, but we rag dolled them. Manny needs to find a way to repeat that magic on D, while Lashlee puts 30+ on the board on O.

If we win, it will be a program changer. Can't wait for game day!

Advertisement
Back