🚨🚨OFFICIAL MIAMI-BAMA PREDICTION THREAD🚨🚨

45-23 bama. We aren’t close to them, and Their coaching and discipline is light years ahead of us. Saban is quite a bit better than Diaz when he has extra prep time too

Advertisement
The small hopeful in me wants 34-13 Canes. I've been longing for a sugar bowl payback.

But It's time to bring balance to this board. Sorry, this is still a Mandy led team. The team looks talented and experienced on paper but coaching is still the biggest detriment. Bama wins and covers. If that's considered moping, then this board is too far gone due to the 15-0 crowd.

We'll see how the team responds the rest of the season. Wil it be a repeat of 2019? This season can only be considered a success with an 11-1 regular season record. Keeping Mandy another year if he fails to meet that is only delaying the inevitable year 5 firing. Keep this recorded @RVACane.

Advertisement
The small hopeful in me wants 34-13 Canes. I've been longing for a sugar bowl payback.

But It's time to bring balance to this board. Sorry, this is still a Mandy led team. The team looks talented and experienced on paper but coaching is still the biggest detriment. Bama wins and covers. If that's considered moping, then this board is too far gone due to the 15-0 crowd.

We'll see how the team responds the rest of the season. Wil it be a repeat of 2019? This season can only be considered a success with an 11-1 regular season record. Keeping Mandy another year if he fails to meet that is only delaying the inevitable year 5 firing. Keep this recorded @RVACane.

Lmao

Advertisement
31-17 Bama

I was stationed in Bama for a bit... nothing good about it except a few of the women... didn't care for it then, I don't care for my pick now. However, until we start winning big games I can't choose otherwise.

Canes shock the world. I don’t think the Bama hype is real.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I predicted Bama 37-20 so no argument there or about the pressure against this type of prediction from some. I think the season can be a success at 10-2 as well and he won’t be in trouble at 9-3 either. It’s acceptable progress to me coupled with strong recruiting opportunities if he pulls out double digit wins with the bowl game. We’ll see what it looks like though. I don’t think Bama really matters the way some think. Of course a win would be huge but no one outside of a core group of our fans consider it realistic. FSU, UNC… all of that is what impacts us.

Advertisement
Back