🚨🚨OFFICIAL MIAMI-BAMA PREDICTION THREAD🚨🚨

Advertisement
đź’Ż

1020EA91-E08B-4647-ABAC-E95A21A73548.gif

Advertisement
Someone needs to explain what I’m saying wrong? Won’t you good folks be here Saturday discussing the game as it happens? Christ sake guys. Cmon now
Now why would you be so interested in our game day thread???

Now why would you be so interested in our game day thread???
Because. I’ve stated my interests already. Firstly, I’ve seen the U in person. My bro in law has loved them since we were children. We also went to was it the Peach Bowl? In Atlanta like, not sure 12 years ago or whenever when they played LSU and lost.

Also, it’s fun and nice to have everyone agree with you and high fives during a game. But to me, it’s equally as fun to have fun banter with opposing fans during the game. Give each other a little ****… for fun… and hearing their thoughts etc during the game.

Because. I’ve stated my interests already. Firstly, I’ve seen the U in person. My bro in law has loved them since we were children. We also went to was it the Peach Bowl? In Atlanta like, not sure 12 years ago or whenever when they played LSU and lost.

Also, it’s fun and nice to have everyone agree with you and high fives during a game. But to me, it’s equally as fun to have fun banter with opposing fans during the game. Give each other a little ****… for fun… and hearing their thoughts etc during the game.
Stop. We know about your obsession with opponents’ fans’ game day threads and re-posting it.

I get it. We have a nearly 2,000 page thread dedicated to Florida gaytor fan tears and a another long going one dedicated to FSU.

i don’t think Baga fans in our game threads is going to go very well stirring it up further. It’s already a mess in there.

Stop. We know about your obsession with opponents’ fans’ game day threads and re-posting it.

I get it. We have a nearly 2,000 page thread dedicated to Florida gaytor fan tears and a another long going one dedicated to FSU.

i don’t think Baga fans in our game threads is going to go very well stirring it up further. It’s already a mess in there.
I’m not here to insult or offend. That’s not my style (even though on this form people call me a hillbilly cousin f***** and toothless etc.

I’m here because I love College Football. I have The utmost respect for the U. I’ve seen them in person. I love friendly banter during games. It’s all in the name of having a good time. I’m not here to troll and make fun of stuff.

Advertisement
I’m not here to insult or offend. That’s not my style (even though on this form people call me a hillbilly cousin f***** and toothless etc.

I’m here because I love College Football. I have The utmost respect for the U. I’ve seen them in person. I love friendly banter during games. It’s all in the name of having a good time. I’m not here to troll and make fun of stuff.
I don’t like that stereotype **** either. It’s also ignorant. There’s nothing friendly in our game threads. A chunk of these guys don’t even like each other and they root for the same team.

I'm sick and tired of hearing what a great football team Alabama has. ***** them! This is our time now go out there and take it.
I want our guys to say everything they are supposed to say. I want to hear them repeat over and over how great of a football team Alabama is and how this is such a monumental challenge for us yada yada yada while working themselves into a frenzy behind the scenes. Lull Alabama into a false sense of security by sucking them off in every interview situation then aww shucks were just going to try our best every time the media asks our guys if they think they can win. Then come game time take it right to them and thoroughly administer the most unapologetically vicious beat down imaginable while the crowd sits in stunned silence as they watch Young, Metchie and Robinson sit dazed on the bench with cotton balls shoved up their noses in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

I don’t like that stereotype **** either. It’s also ignorant. There’s nothing friendly in our game threads. A chunk of these guys don’t even like each other and they root for the same team.
Well I’m no troll and treat our opposition with respect. It’ll be fun and I look forward to having some fun and side banter as we enjoy the return of college football and it’s fans packed in the stands. It’s something we’ve not seen in 2 years.

I want our guys to say everything they are supposed to say. I want to hear them repeat over and over how great of a football team Alabama is and how this is such a monumental challenge for us yada yada yada while working themselves into a frenzy behind the scenes. Lull Alabama into a false sense of security by sucking them off in every interview situation then aww shucks were just going to try our best every time the media asks our guys if they think they can win. Then come game time take it right to them and thoroughly administer the most unapologetically vicious beat down imaginable while the crowd sits in stunned silence as they watch Young, Metchie and Robinson sit dazed on the bench with cotton balls shoved up their noses in an attempt to stop the bleeding.
I’ll be in stunned silence.

Advertisement
You. Me. The rest of the college football world would be in stunned silence. Vegas would also close for the night due to losing millions.
How is it fun? It’s not supposed to be close. You’re nearly a 3 touchdown favorite. You have a bag network that us and 95% of the other schools can’t touch and you re-load talent to the point of stacking high 4 and 5 star chips year after year.

If we had Rousseau and Phillips back for this year and a little more on the OL and at LB, I’d feel like we had a good chance. We have some good players and experience. I’m not sure what we will do in the trenches. I think we’ll have a good year and I don’t think this game really impacts us because no one out there expects us to win. What impacts us is everyone else we play.

How is it fun? It’s not supposed to be close. You’re nearly a 3 touchdown favorite. You have a bag network that us and 95% of the other schools can’t touch and you re-load talent to the point of stacking high 4 and 5 star chips year after year.

If we had Rousseau and Phillips back for this year and a little more on the OL and at LB, I’d feel like we had a good chance. We have some good players and experience. I’m not sure what we will do in the trenches. I think we’ll have a good year and I don’t think this game really impacts us because no one out there expects us to win. What impacts us is everyone else we play.
Huh? How’s it not fun? College football is back. Fans in the stands. Marquee matchup week one. Two highly ranked teams. Neutral site. Why wouldn’t it be fun? If it’s not fun, why be a fan? I’ve never met a fan of any team who didn’t enjoy it. Regardless of the end result.

Also, we didn’t always “reload”. Took time. Took a coach like Saban. A change of culture. A new beginning. We were absolute **** when saban first came.

Advertisement
Is there any doubt that as it relates to the future, including closing on recruits, that it’s more important that we beat UNC and FSU than Bama?

I’ll be in stunned silence.
So would I but it's a great thought isn't it? It would really be amazing if we came out on fire on both sides of the ball and everything that could possibly go wrong for them went wrong and everything that could possibly go right for us went right and it just snowballed.

Don't you think we're due to have something like that happen to us? I remember I asked the same question at the bar I was at right before Corn Elder returned that 8 lateral kickoff return back for a TD against Duke lol. We are due to knock off a No.1 team that nobody gives us a chance to knock off.

Huh? How’s it not fun? College football is back. Fans in the stands. Marquee matchup week one. Two highly ranked teams. Neutral site. Why wouldn’t it be fun? If it’s not fun, why be a fan? I’ve never met a fan of any team who didn’t enjoy it. Regardless of the end result.
How is it fun for the fans of a 19 point underdog to have the fans of the heavily favored team in their game thread?

So would I but it's a great thought isn't it? It would really be amazing if we came out on fire on both sides of the ball and everything that could possibly go wrong for them went wrong and everything that could possibly go right for us went right and it just snowballed.

Don't you think we're due to have something like that happen to us? I remember I asked the same question at the bar I was at right before Corn Elder returned that 8 lateral kickoff return back for a TD against Duke lol. We are due to knock off a No.1 team that nobody gives us a chance to knock off.
To be fair… anytime a team outside of the top 10 plays the #1 team.. few folks outside of the fan base will “give them a chance”. Hence why it’s difficult for me as a Bama fan, because we consistently have the largest target on our backs regardless who we play.

We will always get everyone’s BEST game. Everyone is hyped through the roof when they play us. Pumped up. Ready to go.

Advertisement
Back