🚨🚨OFFICIAL MIAMI-BAMA PREDICTION THREAD🚨🚨

How is it fun for the fans of a 19 point underdog to have the fans of the heavily favored team in their game thread?
***** Vegas and betting lines. This is two storied programs reuniting after almost 30 years. It’s EXTREMELY interesting. I was 7 years old the last time we played Miami. It’s a fantastic game of two of the most prestigious programs in all of the landscape.

Advertisement
Is there any doubt that as it relates to the future, including closing on recruits, that it’s more important that we beat UNC and FSU than Bama?
I agree. Nobody expects us to beat Bama. Now UNC, FSU and VT are a different story. We need to consistently best the teams that we should beat or are on our level. Go 11-1 and no recruit will remember the Baga game. Go 11-1 and we will dominate recruiting.

So would I but it's a great thought isn't it? It would really be amazing if we came out on fire on both sides of the ball and everything that could possibly go wrong for them went wrong and everything that could possibly go right for us went right and it just snowballed.

Don't you think we're due to have something like that happen to us? I remember I asked the same question at the bar I was at right before Corn Elder returned that 8 lateral kickoff return back for a TD against Duke lol. We are due to knock off a No.1 team that nobody gives us a chance to knock off.
Believe me I would love it. I know we can be better than people think but I don’t know what we’ve got really. Not til I see it. There are just too many unknowns for the first game. But yeah… that would be a jolt to Finebaum’s tonsils.

On another note… do you think it would be fun to have 19 point favorite Bama’s fans in our game thread talking ****?

Believe me I would love it. I know we can be better than people think but I don’t know what we’ve got really. Not til I see it. There are just too many unknowns for the first game. But yeah… that would be a jolt to Finebaum’s tonsils.

On another note… do you think it would be fun to have 19 point favorite Bama’s fans in our game thread talking ****?
To answer that last question......No Fing way!

I mean, you’re a mod. You could ban me. I’d have no recourse. Although, to me that defeats the purpose of a public forum, so long as everyone abides by forum rules and policies. To my knowledge, not being a Miami fan doesn’t violate those TOS does it?

Advertisement
I mean, you’re a mod. You could ban me. I’d have no recourse. Although, to me that defeats the purpose of a public forum, so long as everyone abides by forum rules and policies. To my knowledge, not being a Miami fan doesn’t violate those TOS does it?
I’m not a Mod. I’m a Maude.

F521F894-A5D4-4788-9AB9-36D3343D8099.jpeg

**** it @Andrew please make this happen for me and the gang. Inday and Oblivion stay Mods and Dan is Staph.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What do Miami fans say to one another in passing? We say roll tide obviously. It works for any occasion

Do Miami fans show one another a U? Or what?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back