🚨🚨OFFICIAL MIAMI-BAMA PREDICTION THREAD🚨🚨

Advertisement
american gladiators pain GIF

Diaz is a fantastic coach

With Miami returning most of its team from last year, also having a REAL offseason (unlike last year). This will be a huge challenge for us I feel

Neutral site. Both teams had 7 months to prepare. Both teams at full strength. Two historic programs.

First meeting in almost 30 years.

Who can want more? It’ll be incredibly challenging for our new guys, we’ve got a QB who’s never started a game vs King who’s a beast.

It’s exciting. Can’t wait.

Advertisement
Bama fan’s gonna come on our board, tell us that they can’t wait to talk **** in our game thread and then jump to some conclusions about my Cuban slang lesson of the day from guys who - to quote @rsa coral gables - have been Cuban for a long time?

Diaz is a fantastic coach

With Miami returning most of its team from last year, also having a REAL offseason (unlike last year). This will be a huge challenge for us I feel

Neutral site. Both teams had 7 months to prepare. Both teams at full strength. Two historic programs.

First meeting in almost 30 years.

Who can want more? It’ll be incredibly challenging for our new guys, we’ve got a QB who’s never started a game vs King who’s a beast.

It’s exciting. Can’t wait.
I really hope the bolded part was the reason for his banning?

Bama fan’s gonna come on our board, tell us that they can’t wait to talk **** in our game thread and then jump to some conclusions about my Cuban slang lesson of the day from guys who - to quote @rsa coral gables - have been Cuban for a long time?
I find it interesting we’ve had 2 Bama fans show up on the board this week. Both seemed reasonable and fairly respectful. I honestly don’t have a problem with them posting as long as they stay in their lane. From what I’ve seen, they have for the most part. Both think their going to kick our *** (understandably) but have been relatively civil.

Advertisement
You assume every Miami fan is Spanish? Weird flex 🧐

To be clear, Spanish is a language. It is also a way to describe things originating in Spain.

It's pretty hilarious that your attempt to chastise someone for (misperceived) cultural stereotyping is far more culturally insensitive than the post on which you comment. Bama education, I guess.

To be clear, Spanish is a language. It is also a way to describe things originating in Spain.

It's pretty hilarious that your attempt to chastise someone for (misperceived) cultural stereotyping is far more culturally insensitive than the post on which you comment. Bama education, I guess.
I saw “Spanish” and I said good God - this guy’s going to “flex” that **** on me??? My wife’s Dominican as you know and I mostly speak Spanish with her - though my Spanish isn’t the best her English is way worse. Lol

He doesn’t even know the context of this or who he’s talking to. We had an entire thread with “que bolo” yesterday where the slang was being explained to me and you added the “ásere” part so I used it here as a play off of that thread.

I really hope the bolded part was the reason for his banning?
That’s part of it and just another example of how you know this dude was full of shît. Manny’s doing some good things right now with the staff hiring but calling him a “fantastic coach” is a setup. Focusing on our game day thread and talking about how much fun it will be to go into the game Day thread of a 19 point underdog for “friendly banter” is nothing but troll pot stirring at our expense from another fan base on our board.

I find it interesting we’ve had 2 Bama fans show up on the board this week. Both seemed reasonable and fairly respectful. I honestly don’t have a problem with them posting as long as they stay in their lane. From what I’ve seen, they have for the most part. Both think their going to kick our *** (understandably) but have been relatively civil.
I banned this one. The other one is fine. If any Mods or Maudes want him back they can unban him. If he comes in and starts his snipes with me or other posters, he’ll go again.

Advertisement
it's like betting with or against the spread. none of us just have any idea what to expect from bama's offense. they aren't dropping 48 in this game like they did on average last year. but, it's ******* bama. their defense will be sick and it will be their strength vs. our O (strength). we'll score a few points, but absolutely cannot pick us to win, especially when i think of UNC just a few months ago. moral victories are ***, but in this case they'll do nicely. be competitive, play with god**** balls, and show that you belong on the field.

bama 34
canes 23

this result will absolutely encourage me that this is going to be a good season. and not 34-10 in the 4th and we rattle some garbage TD's like LSU a couple years ago

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back