2022 ‘23 5* Lebbeus Overton reclassifies to '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
irony GIF

Advertisement
This lil mf got some nerve lol.
On God bro lol

Was a 2023 5-star DE from Georgia who reclassified to the 22 class, then committed & signed with TAMU in April.

Oh and was originally committed to Oklahoma because he’s a Sooner legacy kid (Dad played there)...

But I’m sure there was no money involved in his recruitment whatsoever...

really-gif-3.gif

I also have some Beachfront property in Waziristan for sale if anybody’s interested...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
On God bro lol

Was a 2023 5-star DE from Georgia who reclassified to the 22 class, then committed & signed with TAMU in April.

Oh and was originally committed to Oklahoma because he’s a Sooner legacy kid (Dad played there)...

really-gif-3.gif

I also have some Beachfront property in Waziristan for sale if anybody’s interested...
Wasn’t this the kid where OU hired his dad as the team pastor expecting him to join also? Then he took the bag and reclassified to aTm.

Advertisement
On God bro lol

really-gif-3.gif

It does sound kinda nice…

On God bro lol

really-gif-3.gif

You're OBVIOUSLY correct with everything you said, but you may have not known that his dad was an AtM Associate AD from 1999-09

Advertisement
So is he just encouraging their fans to donate to keep the spice flowing, or is he hinting that there is a cash flow issue and that fans need to step up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back