2022 ‘23 5* Lebbeus Overton reclassifies to '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah there were 2 threads. Your bull**** in the ****ey thread and the Wave thread where you absolutely were looking for trouble with insiders, which is what got me going and got others chiming in:

View attachment 202444View attachment 202446
View attachment 202451View attachment 202450View attachment 202452View attachment 202454View attachment 202453View attachment 202454

You were looking for trouble here. You were trying to create an issue with Leeds through Cribby.
And Brooklyn absolutely took a slap at you as did Cribby for your ****ey comments. Brooklyn deleted it and I can pull it if I want to.

And yes, if you are going to start in on board resources because you think you’re owed something, I expect you to actually STFU before doing it. I don’t care if you pay $25 or not. $25 does not buy you that. It’s harmful to the board to have people who bring us information run off because a few here think they’re owed it to get their licks in or start stirring ****.
Just gonna throw in my 2 cents... Jjacks and I butted heads a few weeks ago in the OT forum... (he's not bright... Jk Lol). But I do remember the first post that started this off as I was reading that thread at the time. I've never heard that phrase ending in 'let if fly'... But Immediately thought he was saying 'dude, if the talk ain't about you... Don't even sweat it'. I thought it was completely benign. I could be wrong.

I think it turned into talking past each other and snowballed from there.

Advertisement
Just gonna throw in my 2 cents... Jjacks and I butted heads a few weeks ago in the OT forum... (he's not bright... Jk Lol). But I do remember the first post that started this off as I was reading that thread at the time. I've never heard that phrase ending in 'let if fly'... But Immediately thought he was saying 'dude, if the talk ain't about you... Don't even sweat it'. I thought it was completely benign. I could be wrong.

I think it turned into talking past each other and snowballed from there.
I don’t care. He doesn’t know when to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back