2022 ‘23 5* Lebbeus Overton reclassifies to '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Brooklyn Nine Nine GIF

Advertisement
That’s my mistake then. He named the message title @RVACane so I assumed it worked as a tag. My bad

Why don’t you go back to the thread and tell me what troll **** I was posting ?
Here’s the entirety of my posting in that thread, before you butted in with your pointed question that I answered twice

And here you are attempting to put words in my mouth when I wasn’t even talking about Cribby or the Gators or anything of the sort in the first place

But I was the one trolling ? I was talking about Leeds not Cribby, which is why I said if it doesn’t apply let it fly. And I wasn’t even doing the one complaining , I was pointing out who those who were complaining about were referencing. Someone else in that thread said it as well. After you didn’t get what you came looking for, you said continue as you wish and then banned me one 3-word post later.

I’ll wait for you to show me where I wouldn’t stop trolling. You mean when I was responding for other posters after they responded to me first, like you did? Did you ban all the posters who apparently agreed with those troll posts ? I’ll let the people decide for themselves
First of all, your posts in that thread that ****ey visiting was a coincidence was a troll. Not only did several posters call it out as ridiculous but Cribby and Brooklyn took issue with it essentially as being idiotic though Brooklyn deleted his comment.

Second, you’re a poster with a few thousand posts who doesn’t even support the board with premium yet you’re going to start in on an insider who brings a free board information? No. That’s not happening. You aren’t entitled to run our resources off.

I let it go with the “you’re doing an excellent job” comment. Then you kept on with your smart *** comment to me while you were arguing with @Ispyin who was also seeing what me, @dwreck27 , @CaneTheGaytors and others were seeing so I banned you for a brief period. Then you came back and ran your yap at me and I let it go. Now I’m not letting it go.

And I’ll “butt in” where I see fit - tough shît.

First of all, your posts in that thread that ****ey visiting was a coincidence was a troll. Not only did several posters call it out as ridiculous but Cribby and Brooklyn took issue with it essentially as being idiotic though Brooklyn deleted his comment.

Second, you’re a poster with a few thousand posts who doesn’t even support the board with premium yet you’re going to start in on an insider who brings a free board information? No. That’s not happening. You aren’t entitled to run our resources off.

I let it go with the “you’re doing an excellent job” comment. Then you kept on so I banned you. Then you came back and ran your yap at me and I let it go. Now I’m not letting it go.

So I got a question…

It’s relevant because it’s in a thread about Overton talking about money, so basically an OT thread.

I love this board, really do. But I also love my money, and consider myself a good steward of my money. Not cheap by any stretch, just a responsible steward.

This board has a ton of value to me, so from that perspective, I can see the argument for financially contributing a small amount of money to achieve this premium status.

However, I don’t understand what my money would be used for? There aren’t paid writers on this board. Cribby and others bring info, but they aren’t paid for it. You and others spend a lot of time and effort moderating, but you aren’t paid for it.

If you, or anyone else, can legitimately tell me where my money would be spent, it would be worth considering. Otherwise, without that, the recent pressure y’all have put on tithing for “premium status” feels …. Megachurchy

Advertisement

I let it go with the “you’re doing an excellent job” comment. Then you kept on so I banned you. Then you came back and ran your yap at me and I let it go. Now I’m not letting it go.

Lmao so now you're going to a completely different thread because you know you were wrong regarding the thread you banned me from and can't defend that if anyone was trolling someone, it was you trolling me.

I was wrong in the ****ey thread, and admitted that I was and happy to be so, which Brooklyn liked that post so it seems you're attempting to speak for someone else inaccurately, again. I was actually just confused and didn't think the situation through before posting that, so I wound up saying something stupid. No problem admitting that, but I wasnt trolling. I can't troll about something I know nothing about. I made the wrong assumption based off of something i had read

Now you're taking shots at the fact that I don't pay yal? While simultaneously puffing your chest out about how the info is free and everyone should stfu because of that? This is ridiculous and once again demonstrating you can't stay on topic for some reason. You're getting personal now. I didn't start in on any insider, I was pointing out who those that were might've been talking about. Again, check my post history i don't comment on the insider or ask them for a **** thing. My first comment about them in probably ever was the comment we're discussing now.

I have no problem paying yal the premium fee, even though the ads don't bother me so I'm not exactly sure what i would be paying for since thats the only benefit of it according to the premium tab. But i'm going to expect not to be subjected to bans when a moderator misinterprets/disagrees with my post and decides that its trolling because they're emotional.

You didn't let sht go, the "excellent job" comment was 100% sarcasm and you're telling me you think I'm an idiot to believe that

If you had let it go, you wouldn't have come around emotional again after i responded to a joke from Rell. You upset I didn't get serious and praise you for your generosity letting me back ? Just to turn around and play games with my IP access?

Just keep it pushing and this convo today never happens. It amazes me i'm supposed to be the one letting it go, but you're the one who keeps coming at me. You may be used to ppl scared to say sht because you're a mod and wield bans the way you do, but im not one of them. There are other ways to support my Canes and ill continue doing that if you decide to ban me again. Ill still be turnt up in Texas on the 17th my g.

Last edited:
So I got a question…

It’s relevant because it’s in a thread about Overton talking about money, so basically an OT thread.

I love this board, really do. But I also love my money, and consider myself a good steward of my money. Not cheap by any stretch, just a responsible steward.

This board has a ton of value to me, so from that perspective, I can see the argument for financially contributing a small amount of money to achieve this premium status.

However, I don’t understand what my money would be used for? There aren’t paid writers on this board. Cribby and others bring info, but they aren’t paid for it. You and others spend a lot of time and effort moderating, but you aren’t paid for it.

If you, or anyone else, can legitimately tell me where my money would be spent, it would be worth considering. Otherwise, without that, the recent pressure y’all have put on tithing for “premium status” feels …. Megachurchy

I heard @Andrew was looking at a new Contender, so there's that.

So I got a question…

@Andrew Is better person to ask but he's probably still busy.
Rolling Pay Day GIF by G2 Esports

Advertisement
This is incorrect. They have to have a legit business to correctly use NIL in its intended form.

The NCAA hasn’t done anything about it YET, but you can bet your *** that in the near future the hammer is gonna come down on the collectives.
There is no intended form. Its simple. An athlete can make money on his name image and likeness regardless of the feelings of the NCAA. He has no obligaton to turn over his income or bank statement to the NCAA board anymore. He doesn't have to disclose his financials at all. The NCAA cannot punish the athlete at all for taking outside money for whatever purpose is deemed business by both parties. A contract with legal consideraton for cash is easy to write up. It can be for anything.

There is no intended form. Its simple. An athlete can make money on his name image and likeness regardless of the feelings of the NCAA. He has no obligaton to turn over his income or bank statement to the NCAA board anymore. He doesn't have to disclose his financials at all. The NCAA cannot punish the athlete at all for taking outside money for whatever purpose is deemed business by both parties. A contract with legal consideraton for cash is easy to write up. It can be for anything.

Not exactly

Lmao so now you're going to a completely different thread because you know you were wrong regarding the thread you banned me from and can't defend that if anyone was trolling someone, it was you trolling me.

I was wrong in the ****ey thread, and admitted that I was and happy to be so, which Brooklyn liked that post so it seems you're attempting to speak for someone else inaccurately, again. I was actually just confused and didn't think the situation through before posting that, so I wound up saying something stupid. No problem admitting that, but I wasnt trolling. I can't troll about something I know nothing about. I made the wrong assumption based off of something i had read

Now you're taking shots at the fact that I don't pay yal? While simultaneously puffing your chest out about how the info is free and everyone should stfu because of that? This is ridiculous and once again demonstrating you can't stay on topic for some reason. You're getting personal now. I didn't start in on any insider, I was pointing out who those that were might've been talking about. Again, check my post history i don't comment on the insider or ask them for a **** thing. My first comment about them in probably ever was the comment we're discussing now.

I have no problem paying yal the premium fee, but i'm going to expect not to be subjected to bans when a moderator misinterprets/disagrees with my post and decides that its trolling because they're emotional.

You didn't let sht go, the "excellent job" comment was 100% sarcasm and you're telling me you think I'm an idiot to believe that

If you had let it go, you wouldn't have come around emotional again after i responded to a joke from Rell. You upset I didn't get serious and praise you for your generosity letting me back ? Just to turn around and play games with my IP access?

Just keep it pushing and this convo today never happens. It amazes me i'm supposed to be the one letting it go, but you're the one who keeps coming at me. You may be used to ppl scared to say sht because you're a mod and wield bans the way you do, but im not one of them. There are other ways to support my Canes and ill continue doing that if you decide to ban me again. Ill still be turnt up in Texas on the 17th my g.
Yeah there were 2 threads. Your bull**** in the ****ey thread and the Wave thread where you absolutely were looking for trouble with insiders, which is what got me going and got others chiming in:

945A22D5-381F-43C1-A3BE-28F30531BE8B.jpeg
9C7803B8-DB44-493F-9068-33D02439D9D3.jpeg

410CC940-5DF0-45C9-87B4-02FA2415E21C.jpeg
E48B389F-D513-463F-A97A-5628D5699500.jpeg
83DF6ADD-D847-4AB8-9588-3ACFBD6579BC.jpeg
3522FB8E-4EDA-4B62-B935-4F90EED21D77.jpeg
3E0C444E-439D-45B2-AA3A-65A55AFBFAF6.jpeg
3522FB8E-4EDA-4B62-B935-4F90EED21D77.jpeg

You were looking for trouble here. You were trying to create an issue with Leeds through Cribby.
And Brooklyn absolutely took a slap at you as did Cribby for your ****ey comments. Brooklyn deleted it and I can pull it if I want to.

And yes, if you are going to start in on board resources because you think you’re owed something, I expect you to actually STFU before doing it. I don’t care if you pay $25 or not. $25 does not buy you that. It’s harmful to the board to have people who bring us information run off because a few here think they’re owed it to get their licks in or start stirring ****.

Advertisement
Yeah there were 2 threads. Your bull**** in the ****ey thread and the Wave thread where you absolutely were looking for trouble with insiders, which is what got me going and got others chiming in:

View attachment 202444View attachment 202446
View attachment 202451View attachment 202450View attachment 202452View attachment 202454View attachment 202453View attachment 202454

You were looking for trouble here. You were trying to create an issue with Leeds through Cribby.
And Brooklyn absolutely took a slap at you as did Cribby for your ****ey comments. Brooklyn deleted it and I can pull it if I want to.

And yes, if you are going to start in on board resources because you think you’re owed something, I expect you to actually STFU before doing it. I don’t care if you pay $25 or not. $25 does not buy you that. It’s harmful to the board to have people who bring us information run off because a few here think they’re owed it to get their licks in or start stirring ****.
nah, i wasn't . I asked a legitimate question about why its considering whining to ask what happened when a prediction doesn't true. Especially when there's an established track record of that person's predictions coming true. I wasn't "starting in" on board resources, but ill patiently wait for you to show me the post where i was doing something differently than what I just said.

Yeah, i mustve missed the "slap" from Brooklyn, you can pull it if you want to, but if it ain't directed it aint respected. So Cribby or he mightve mentioned me but it wasnt directly.

You came in with the incorrect assumption that I was talking about Cribby when i wasn't. He also seemed to have that assumption becasue he made a post about wishing people would name insiders, which is why i said let it fly, directly to him. I was talking about the prediction made by Leeds, i purposefully didnt mention names because I didnt want it to seem like I was calling anybody out. I been on here long enough to know who sensitive and who ain't.
Not once have I questioned an insider about why their prediction didn't come true. I was asking why its considered whining for those that do

I've had enough of you telling me what you decided I was trying to do or say. You were and still are completely confused or just making stuff up regarding me trying to create an issue with Leeds through Cribby. Thats some bs you just made up to justify whatever this agenda you have with me is. I didn't just wake up one day and decide to start causing issues with the insiders . You were confused/wrong and are deciding to double down on that instead of just admitting you made a wrong assumption, which you continue to do. Ban me or don't ban me but im done entertaining this bs. I can't tell if its bad comprehension or you're purposefully forming your own narrative on what I was saying.

nah, i wasn't . I asked a legitimate question about why its considering whining to ask what happened when a prediction doesn't true. Especially when there's an established track record of that person's predictions coming true. I wasn't "starting in" on board resources, but ill patiently wait for you to show me the post where i was doing something differently than what I just said.

Yeah, i mustve missed the "slap" from Brooklyn, you can pull it if you want to, but if it ain't directed it aint respected. So Cribby or he mightve mentioned me but it wasnt directly.

You came in with the incorrect assumption that I was talking about Cribby when i wasn't. He also seemed to have that assumption becasue he made a post about wishing people would name insiders, which is why i said let it fly, directly to him. I was talking about the prediction made by Leeds, i purposefully didnt mention names because I didnt want it to seem like I was calling anybody out. I been on here long enough to know who sensitive and who ain't.
Not once have I questioned an insider about why their prediction didn't come true. I was asking why its considered whining for those that do

I've had enough of you telling me what you decided I was trying to do or say. You were and still are completely confused or just making stuff up regarding me trying to create an issue with Leeds through Cribby. Thats some bs you just made up to justify whatever this agenda you have with me is. I didn't just wake up one day and decide to start causing issues with the insiders . You were confused/wrong and are deciding to double down on that instead of just admitting you made a wrong assumption, which you continue to do. Ban me or don't ban me but im done entertaining this bs. I can't tell if its bad comprehension or you're purposefully forming your own narrative on what I was saying.
Agenda with you? I don’t think I knew who you were 2 days ago. I don’t want to ban you but I do think you were stirring it up and needed a brief timeout and that’s what I did for - 12 hours. And no, I don’t think I made a wrong assumption.

So I got a question…

shouting season 3 GIF

Advertisement
So I got a question…

Your money goes to the CIS NIL Collective.

Agenda with you? I don’t think I knew who you were 2 days ago. I don’t want to ban you but I do think you were stirring it up and needed a brief timeout and that’s what I did for - 12 hours. And no, I don’t think I made a wrong assumption.
Yet you do now, and have now followed me to this thread where i was minding my business, again, to make another comment to me. And that's after playing games with whatever IP I was accessing the site through, but we don't have to get into that. Sure, no agenda though

You are attempting to tell me what i meant by my posts, and I'm telling you that's not what I meant. That is the literal definition of the incorrect assumption. It doesnt really matter what you think

Yet you do now, and have now followed me to this thread where i was minding my business, again, to make another comment to me. And that's after playing games with whatever IP I was accessing the site through, but we don't have to get into that. Sure, no agenda though

You are attempting to tell me what i meant by my posts, and I'm telling you that's not what I meant. That is the literal definition of the incorrect assumption. It doesnt really matter what you think
**** you. Now you can take more time off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back