Zo deal off (for now). I'll take the L

Advertisement
I can't stand by and witness any D$ bashing. You all only receive a fraction of what D$ knows.

I cannot even divulge things he had right weeks before they happened, because I don't think he put them out there on this site so I'm assuming there was a reason for it.

He may be the Goebbels of Canes football, but his sources and connections are, unlike his fervent propaganda, true and legitimate.

Great but when posters say, “hey you’re wrong about what you said” and they get completely *****ed out for saying it, an apology towards them would be the stand up move
Show me a poster who had inside information that it wasn't happening and wasn't just being a contrarian *******. This is like the banner and billboard where people "know" it will never happen.

Advertisement
I don’t understand why Manny is so involved in this anyway. You just went 6-7 bro why the **** would/should you have any say so on any big decision making. I just don’t get it if I’m Blake James im gladly handing over football to a football guy, if for nothing else to get that pressure off of me. It could be the perfect storm James is so called a great fundraiser and not a football guy then let a football guy who’s a cane btw and helped start the dynasty run the football operations and scouting. **** what the lisp got to say on anything it’s not like he’s winning you games.

Same sources who provided the scoop on the 1/3 and 1/10 meetings before they were reported in the local papers.

It's a bad look for the site and I'm ****ed. I'm not trying to be a reporter and I don't post clickbait. Should have stayed away from this dumpster fire. That's on me.

You can't underestimate the volatility of incompetence, and neither should your sources. Lessons learned, or reminded for all.

We just can't rely on information coming from the Hecht, and hopefully the very slow-to-learn, slower-to-act administration has finally seen they cannot rely on the Hecht. Moreover, they finally see Blake for what he is, incompetent, paranoid and self-aggrandizing.

I think Blake is finally a dead man walking.

You did the right thing, and there's nothing to apologize for when you share information that is accurate, but, as we're learning, there's no point in anything other then watching and waiting for this show to hang itself.

Yep, bad deal. The only reason I put it out like that is because the sources were directly involved and emphatic.

Should have stayed away from this mess.
It's all good D. Its hard to diagnose schizophrenia...

Advertisement
Yep, bad deal. The only reason I put it out like that is because the sources were directly involved and emphatic.

Should have stayed away from this mess.

That’s what I was going to tell ya , no way I’d gotten anyway near this lunacy. So many media members have been alternating their stories with this then backtracking. After all this i’d been like F no.

Just curious, what accomplishments have Alonzo achieved as a talent evaluator or in the front office on an NFL team? I've seen both teams he has worked for not accomplish much, and actually regress. I understand he is a Cane, but if he wasn't everyone would be passing on his resume.

Advertisement
while true, the new HC wont be coming in under that type of structure either with ZO managing each and every decision (even mario). coaches want stability (long term contracts) and power esp in college.
Any real coach that has experience and confidence will still work with whatever structure the school has in place. When someone has proven success and confidence, they aren't intimidated by another person being equal to or above them.
Our problem is constantly hiring first time head corches and or low level and retired ones that are insecure/apathetic and especially stubborn, all feeling it's their way or the highway.

Advertisement
Any real coach that has experience and confidence will still work with whatever structure the school has in place. When someone has proven success and confidence, they aren't intimidated by another person being equal to or above them.
Our problem is constantly hiring first time head corches and or low level and retired ones that are insecure/apathetic and especially stubborn, all feeling it's their way or the highway.

eh. youre underestimating real coaches egos. they run the show and want as much power as they can get

Two direct sources said Blake and Zo agreed last Saturday. That was impression from Zo team until yesterday. Appears Manny and Blake kept talking and got cold feet. Prominent donors furious. This deal has been "dead" before, so we'll see. But I'll give back the Pulitzer and take the loss.

Could Blake James be fires because of this? Money talks and when the donors pull their money his fundraising ability and only thing he can do is going to go out the window.

Advertisement
Back