Zipperer recap

For the record I was recently talking with someone close to the Lakeland kids and I was told there is no way we get Summerall, he is all UF.

He did say Zip is torn but believes UF is definitely the front runner and he would be surprised to see him end up anywhere else.

Who were you talking to?

Advertisement
Yeah, this kid isn’t coming here. He’s trolling us hard. These kids are making Mark look like a fool. I hope to god I’m wrong, but I’d bet a lot of money I’m right.
It’s just painfully obvious ... I don’t mind if a kid goes to another school but if you’re trolling while doing it you can F off

I get shooting your shot but our staff should have a feeling that him and Lucas are trolling

For the record I was recently talking with someone close to the Lakeland kids and I was told there is no way we get Summerall, he is all UF.

He did say Zip is torn but believes UF is definitely the front runner and he would be surprised to see him end up anywhere else.

This is not surprising at all

I swear, Richt is the only coach that puts all his eggs in one basket.

It’s just painfully obvious ... I don’t mind if a kid goes to another school but if you’re trolling while doing it you can F off

I get shooting your shot but our staff should have a feeling that him and Lucas are trolling

I’m sure Zip and his UF boys are laughing their ****s off about Richt putting all his eggs in his basket. What would a UF recruit want more than to ***** over the Canes in the process of committing the Gators. I swear our staff are the only people that don’t see it. Getting played.

No doubt, we had drops, but still man, when you got a 3 of 6 for 20yrds and 2 picks plus a 6 of 24 for 52 yrds on your resume, you got alot of work to do. With stats like that, he should never be on social media trying to prove anything or getting sensitive about comments, if he was balling people would back him up, but right now as it stands, he's not that much better than rosier. When brad kaaya came in, he came in like he was on the titan's, and took it to heart when it was said, "leave no doubt". There was no doubt who the starter was when brad was here, perry hasnt done that yet!
Not a big Perry fan I see. I'm not big on semantics but I definitely hope N'K gets it together.

Advertisement
Lmao @ anyone thinking we get his kid. Recruiting vets know what’s up.

Name me the last kid we got out of Lakeland area that UF truly wanted. I’ll wait.

The difference between us and Florida and Florida State in recruiting is that we have no chance in **** to pluck a kid out of their backyard that they truly want yet they can come down to the Carrol City’s, Centrals, Northwestern’s, Saint Thomas’ and American heritage plantations of the world and beat us out for someone we truly want.

It is what it is.

Advertisement
Miami as of about 4 weeks ago. Uif wants as h back type. Not sure if he is 100% take for Bama. I know Mia wants as true tight end, which he likes per his coaches 4 weeks ago.

From the outside looking in and from following recruiting for 10+ years... I get the vibe it’s the other way around.

Advertisement
Honestly, all things aside, if you are a TE and it’s between UM and UF, it should be an easy choice. Say what you will about our offense, but Richt has already put 2 UM TE’s in the NFL who are starting for their teams. He also has Jordan well on his way to a day one selection in 2 years. Miami is the ultimate business decision for TE’s.

Advertisement
2397D4ED-670F-44CB-BAE8-F8FE49B20CFA.jpeg

Advertisement
Back