Zipperer recap

These kids dont give a **** about the weather. Why do people always say this dumb ****. If that was the case we would never lose a recruit.
I was about to say the same thing. These kids dont pick schools based on the checklist of internet posters. Most of you guys are as out of touch as our offensive coaching staff is to modern college football.

Advertisement
Who cares where he goes. I just want to get guys who have upside. Find someone with some size but may need some development.

Advertisement
These two have reached chief Keef Bryant trolling levels. It will be interesting to see if either end up doing much in college regardless where they go.

For some reason it won’t let me upload the photo from twitter but it’s Zipp holding a chucky doll and saying he will be home soon. Summerall retweets saying “Yesssir 🙌🏾😂
Yea and last night them 2 and bowman were all wearing ufag shirts together. They are trollin the fvck outta somebody

I was about to say the same thing. These kids dont pick schools based on the checklist of internet posters. Most of you guys are as out of touch as our offensive coaching staff is to modern college football.
It's the same as when I hear the bull**** about Miami vs a college town from people where don't realize these kids aren't in south beach all day and that a college town is fun as **** when you are 19

087039B0-4FC9-401A-9E01-B190DC116753.jpeg

Believe it or not we might win out in the end here

Advertisement
So....... Give me your address and I'll send you an Alafaga T-shirt.

No need, i was responding to someone complaining about Bama getting another UM target, i could careless who doesnt sign here, i respect the ones who sign here and go all out once they get here. I'd rather a guy go somewhere else than to come here and complain when we got legit coaches!

No need, i was responding to someone complaining about Bama getting another UM target, i could careless who doesnt sign here, i respect the ones who sign here and go all out once they get here. I'd rather a guy go somewhere else than to come here and complain when we got legit coaches!
I don't know about the legit coaches part but I agree with the rest. I just spent the late afternoon yelling traitor at Jerry Judas.

I don't know about the legit coaches part but I agree with the rest. I just spent the late afternoon yelling traitor at Jerry Judas.

We not that far off, especially if that real UM pride kicks in, in perry's head. 6 of 24 for 52yrds, i cant recall ever seeing a stat like that, i do kinda remember kirby freeman being 1 for 10 or something like that. Anyway, let them boys keep going out of state, wont be long before they have to see us!

We not that far off, especially if that real UM pride kicks in, in perry's head. 6 of 24 for 52yrds, i cant recall ever seeing a stat like that, i do kinda remember kirby freeman being 1 for 10 or something like that. Anyway, let them boys keep going out of state, wont be long before they have to see us!
You might be right on the pride thing.
The stats on N'K are a little misleading. The receivers dropped a bunch of passes.
I'm with you on the So. FL. kids. I'm over their charade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You might be right on the pride thing.
The stats on N'K are a little misleading. The receivers dropped a bunch of passes.
I'm with you on the So. FL. kids. I'm over their charade.

No doubt, we had drops, but still man, when you got a 3 of 6 for 20yrds and 2 picks plus a 6 of 24 for 52 yrds on your resume, you got alot of work to do. With stats like that, he should never be on social media trying to prove anything or getting sensitive about comments, if he was balling people would back him up, but right now as it stands, he's not that much better than rosier. When brad kaaya came in, he came in like he was on the titan's, and took it to heart when it was said, "leave no doubt". There was no doubt who the starter was when brad was here, perry hasnt done that yet!

For the record I was recently talking with someone close to the Lakeland kids and I was told there is no way we get Summerall, he is all UF.

He did say Zip is torn but believes UF is definitely the front runner and he would be surprised to see him end up anywhere else.

Advertisement
Back