Zion Nelson is athletic!

Advertisement

Go to any basketball park in NYC or the NJ cities and you will find tons of fat dudes throwing it down. Tons of them are over 250 while under 6'5. A lot of them never even played on an official sports team because of grades.

Schit I ballooned up from 210lbs to close to 250 when I first got my job at just under 6'2 and I was still able to dunk.

🙄 Here you go again with the NY ****. SMH

LOL @ "tons".
Stop it.

Advertisement
🙄 Here you go again with the NY ****. SMH

LOL @ "tons".
Stop it.

Did I say other cities don't have it? I just used NY and NJ as an example because I have seen them with my own 2 eyes. I bet LA has the same thing and other basketball cities got fat dudes that can dunk, but I'm not going to use it to prove my point since I have no proof.

Its common enough that no one gets impressed when a fat dude dunks the ball.

At 280lbs??? Name me some..I’ll wait..and I don’t think he is 6’5 either.
I'd venture to say that at least 80% of offensive lineman in the NFL can dunk a basketball. The average standing vertical for an NFL Offensive Lineman is the same as the average standing vertical in the NBA.

Did I say other cities don't have it? I just used NY and NJ as an example because I have seen them with my own 2 eyes. I bet LA has the same thing and other basketball cities got fat dudes that can dunk, but I'm not going to use it to prove my point since I have no proof.

Its common enough that no one gets impressed when a fat dude dunks the ball.
It really isn't that common, but okay.

It really isn't that common, but okay.

Lol. If you come to the court at 6'5 and can't dunk you better stay your *** on the bench.

Lots of the guys that play the Rucker had the genetics to be D1 basketball or beyond, but ended up getting arrested or kicked out of school for grades. I bet that is the same thing for most big cities. Or they just didn't want to play sports and wanted to hang in the streets instead.

Advertisement
Lol. If you come to the court at 6'5 and can't dunk you better stay your *** on the bench.

Lots of the guys that play the Rucker had the genetics to be D1 basketball or beyond, but ended up getting arrested or kicked out of school for grades. I bet that is the same thing for most big cities. Or they just didn't want to play sports and wanted to hang in the streets instead.

Tons is a stretch. I can show you tons that can’t too. You are speaking of athletic cats if you know anyone who is 6’4 280+ lbs and can dunk. Most people who are 280+ lbs can’t even run. This isn’t as common as you making it seem. But whatever. This is a dumb argument. He’s not here to play basketball any **** way. He’s here to knock DEs heads off.

Tons is a stretch. I can show you tons that can’t too. You are speaking of athletic cats if you know anyone who is 6’4 280+ lbs and can dunk. Most people who are 280+ lbs can’t even run. This isn’t as common as you making it seem. But whatever. This is a dumb argument. He’s not here to play basketball any **** way. He’s here to knock DEs heads off.

I was using hyperbole with "tons". Obviously more than 50% of 250+lbers can't dunk. I am just saying this is not as rare as that guy was making it out to be. Quite a few would be a better term I guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Safe to say that the ppl downplaying this are some of the same ones who was ****ting on him when he committed/signed. Like dude saying so this means he’s gonna be good this year. Who tf said him dunking meant that? How about the fact that he was 1st team T this spring while he should have been at prom. This is just confirmation of his athleticism. I’d like to see all these OL that can do windmills and get over the rim like a 25 year old Vince Carter.

Advertisement
Back