Zion Nelson is athletic!

brock

All-American

šŸ˜³

Advertisement
I'm not saying he won't have growing pains and ugly moments if he starts but just have a good feeling it'll work out

Even if he doesnt pan out at as good player this is exactly the type of guy we need to be recruiting at tackle. Defensive ends are becoming more freakish athletically by the year. Big guys like Navaugn just cannot hold up against the athletes on the edge anymore.

Advertisement
He actually looked like the other freak named Zion at the beginning of the video..........until he jumped. Lol.

Mr Nelson has definitely impressed/surprised a lot of people with his play during the spring. This video is a true display of his athletic prowess.

See, Brock, yo *** ainā€™t right! Thereā€™s over 2 months before the game in Orlando and you posting this? Posters on CIS claiming to be Canes fans (ā€œprotoā€ no less) crying about how Miami can never ever compete because of bags, and divas, and pimps (oh, my!) and youā€™re showing gifs of just why Miami gonna be alright - better in fact? You ainā€™t trying to ***** snitch to the FBI and IRS?

Man, FOOH (I had to use that, and Iā€™ll give you no credit, thank you very much!)! You ainā€™t got that doom and gloom *****assness in you that has over run the CIS fan base? Youā€™re not going to manufacture a loss or two out of the schedule to a lesser team, just because? Wine about who youā€™re worried about?

Naw, yo *** pumping out gifs of a **** near 300lb Freshman OT windmill dunking! How the **** am I gonna wait two months knowing the line will be better; the offense will be better and Miami will be better. That how good Miami will be is determined by kids ENROLLED AT THE U putting in work, and has nothing to do with kids who donā€™t come to Miami.

Brock, you couldā€™ve been anything you wanted to be and you chose not too be a whiny *****. I can barely look at you right now.
šŸ˜‚šŸ‘ŒšŸ¾

Attachments

• 1560619914674.jpeg
    1560619914674.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 2
If he plays and contributes against legit competition then that gives me hope that this staff can evaluate and develop lesser known talent. I realize the O line was abysmal but there really is talent in that room.

Last edited:
I like the athleticism! Letā€™s keep developing him. Heā€™s the kind of kid that gets other OL recruits attention down the line if we can turn him into a star and an NFL first day pick after being a 2* recruit. Thatā€™s development at its highest level.

Advertisement
He actually looked like the other freak named Zion at the beginning of the video..........until he jumped. Lol.

Mr Nelson has definitely impressed/surprised a lot of people with his play during the spring. This video is a true display of his athletic prowess.

**** yeah. Basketball Zion be bout to bust his head on the rim.

Still impressive for a young guy his size.

Advertisement
See, Brock, yo *** ainā€™t right! Thereā€™s over 2 months before the game in Orlando and you posting this? Posters on CIS claiming to be Canes fans (ā€œprotoā€ no less) crying about how Miami can never ever compete because of bags, and divas, and pimps (oh, my!) and youā€™re showing gifs of just why Miami gonna be alright - better in fact? You ainā€™t trying to ***** snitch to the FBI and IRS?

Man, FOOH (I had to use that, and Iā€™ll give you no credit, thank you very much!)! You ainā€™t got that doom and gloom *****assness in you that has over run the CIS fan base? Youā€™re not going to manufacture a loss or two out of the schedule to a lesser team, just because? Wine about who youā€™re worried about?

Naw, yo *** pumping out gifs of a **** near 300lb Freshman OT windmill dunking! How the **** am I gonna wait two months knowing the line will be better; the offense will be better and Miami will be better. That how good Miami will be is determined by kids ENROLLED AT THE U putting in work, and has nothing to do with kids who donā€™t come to Miami.

Brock, you couldā€™ve been anything you wanted to be and you chose not too be a whiny *****. I can barely look at you right now.

wait, what are you saying? he can't be any good. he's only a 3 star.

yes, I believe I read that somewhere.

Advertisement
Iā€™m glad that we have this Zion here and the other Zion heading here to the Pelicans...just hoping Griffin donā€™t fck up this AD trade..

Iā€™m glad that we have this Zion here and the other Zion heading here to the Pelicans...just hoping Griffin donā€™t fck up this AD trade..
AD put them him in a tight spot openly stating only wanting to play with the Lakers or Knicks. They're asking the Lakers for 4th pick, kuzma, lonzo, and Ingram. And the Laker's front office will probably do it. Lol

AD put them him in a tight spot openly stating only wanting to play with the Lakers or Knicks. They're asking the Lakers for 4th pick, kuzma, lonzo, and Ingram. And the Laker's front office will probably do it. Lol

Iā€™m hoping the Celtics do like Toronto did with Leonard and take the chance they can sign him.They can get a much better package from them.

Advertisement
Back