2025 Zayden Walker 5* LB from Ellaville, GA

Gaby emphasized the same in the 247 pod. Love it.

Oh and that 5* TE note....wow....big-time! Not sure if Mario is psyched about that being published, but good to know that we are working hard there.
Care to share the 5* TE note? I must’ve missed it

Advertisement
Nevermind I found it. Posted in Elyiss thread

DFA7FB70-FEDA-4137-915D-1904B90FEA78.png

Found it.

And speaking of Miami and recruiting in the Peach State, they’re also going to be a thorn in the side of Georgia for Bulldogs tight end commit Elyiss Williams who has been a verbal to Smart since April.
I’ve stuck to this from the jump, if yall thought what Mario did in 23/24 class was impressive wait until 25/26. The relationships would only be 5X better. We’ve had our two best classes in 15 years past two seasons, and we haven’t even reached our peak. Buckle up, the fun part is starting.

Advertisement
I’ve stuck to this from the jump, if yall thought what Mario did in 23/24 class was impressive wait until 25/26. The relationships would only be 5X better. We’ve had our two best classes in 15 years past two seasons, and we haven’t even reached our peak. Buckle up, the fun part is starting.
I been saying this @JHallCanes he will land a number one class and top three regularly in a few years

as long as we're not capping out at 7-8 wins imo.

Advertisement
as long as we're not capping out at 7-8 wins imo.
If Mario capping out at 7/8 wins with THIS roster then yeah, we got a problem. All I know is in the last 15 years there’s only been two ACC teams to ever break that “top 10 talent” mark & both won natties. Either Mario bout to start winning big or the next coach who gets here will have a top 5-10 roster in football.

If Mario capping out at 7/8 wins with THIS roster then yeah, we got a problem. All I know is in the last 15 years there’s only been two ACC teams to ever break that “top 10 talent” mark & both won natties. Either Mario bout to start winning big or the next coach who gets here will have a top 5-10 roster in football.

If Mario can't win big and proceeds to eek out 8 win seasons, his seat will get warm and funding will be cut back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As we witnessed this offseason, very rare for this to happen with the portal therefore I rather he succeed

Nothing juicy but Wiltfong saying with the heading “pushing for big flip” is indicative of us working it!

“And speaking of Miami and recruiting in the Peach State, they’re also going to be a thorn in the side of Georgia for Bulldogs tight end commit Elyiss Williams who has been a verbal to Smart since April. Miami has making significant progress for the Kingsland (Ga.) Camden County product who ranks as 247Sports No. 1 tight end and No. 15 prospect overall.”

Nothing juicy but Wiltfong saying with the heading “pushing for big flip” is indicative of us working it!

“And speaking of Miami and recruiting in the Peach State, they’re also going to be a thorn in the side of Georgia for Bulldogs tight end commit Elyiss Williams who has been a verbal to Smart since April. Miami has making significant progress for the Kingsland (Ga.) Camden County product who ranks as 247Sports No. 1 tight end and No. 15 prospect overall.”
When Mario pops in the tape and shows Elyiss all the things McCormick could do compared to Bowers this will be an easy flip…..

Dave Chappelle Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Back