2025 Zayden Walker 5* LB from Ellaville, GA

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Norvell from behind hug will eliminate them anyways
Norvell the chick
Couple Hugging GIF

Advertisement
Why are you more concerned with SC than UGA? Is it because of his brother?
SC has always had a knack when they lock on to these types, they get the commitment

It’s almost uncanny at times. Stewart and Harbor being recent examples but the trend goes back a ways. The brother definitely helps though these days with the portal and whatnot I’ll be curious to see if that matters as much anymore when we look back

SC has always had a knack when they lock on to these types, they get the commitment

It’s almost uncanny at times. Stewart and Harbor being recent examples but the trend goes back a ways. The brother definitely helps though these days with the portal and whatnot I’ll be curious to see if that matters as much anymore when we look back
Isn’t OSU the biggest threat here? Pause

I think without Saban and we saw in the portal, OSU is about to hit a different tier in the recruiting game and that will save Ryan Day. Also I think regardless of season we will have a chance at the number 1 class this cycle.

Advertisement

I think without Saban and we saw in the portal, OSU is about to hit a different tier in the recruiting game and that will save Ryan Day. Also I think regardless of season we will have a chance at the number 1 class this cycle.
It’s early I have no clue. It’s just as I (and @SCarolina Ibis ) said, when USC decides to get into the mix and run with the big boys, they are a huge threat

No UGA is, He’s been seen as a UGA lean for most of his recruitment. We’ve made things interesting tho

Advertisement
It’s early I have no clue. It’s just as I (and @SCarolina Ibis ) said, when USC decides to get into the mix and run with the big boys, they are a huge threat
You're right. To my knowledge, when we circled back around for a final full court on Stewart last cycle, the $ the USCe had invested was just too much to overcome. The thing is that this time Mario knows what to expect from the hens so there's that plus the fact that he is the best recruiter in the nation. Not saying that I think we get Walker but this is going to be a very interesting recruitment to watch unfold. With or without Walker this LB class is going to be a monster.

P.S. I still really want Walker though.

Advertisement
Back