2025 Zayden Walker 5* LB from Ellaville, GA

That the size lb we need coming out of highschool, enough of these 195 lbs coming out who will take years to be big enough and hoping they don’t transfer out prior
Those days were over the day Mario stepped on campus. Pruitt is the only LB under 205 signed by this staff

Wesley Bissainthe 6-1 205

Raul Aguirre 6-2 220
Bobby Washington 6-3 215
Kaleb Spencer 6-2 210
Marcellius Pulliam 6-3 215

Adarius Hayes 6-4 210
Cam Pruitt 6-3 195

Elijah Melendez 6-2 225

Not counting Malik Bryant because he has been moved to Edge but even he came in at 6-2 215

Advertisement
6-0 195lbers that run 4.8. Size hasn't been the issue (pause).
New York Comedy GIF by HULU

Those days were over the day Mario stepped on campus. Pruitt is the only LB under 205 signed by this staff

Raul Aguirre 6-2 220
Bobby Washington 6-3 215
Kaleb Spencer 6-2 210

Adarius Hayes 6-4 210
Cam Pruitt 6-3 195

Elijah Melendez 6-2 225

Not counting Malik Bryant because he has been moved to Edge but even he came in at 6-2 215
Thar one who just went to Ohio state looks small . We need the one like you’re showing not coming in at 195

Raul Aguirre 6-2 220
Bobby Washington 6-3 215
Kaleb Spencer 6-2 210

Adarius Hayes 6-4 210
Cam Pruitt 6-3 195

Elijah Melendez 6-2 225

what it says to what they actually are . Because I just looked at Alford the Ohio state commit he looks about 190 but says 210

His mother accompanied him to Miami this weekend. He said he wanted to visit Saturday to give his mother an opportunity to see the campus and meet with the coaching staff.

From an interview with ON3:

“I’d say (my interest in Miami) is like a 9.5 (out of 10),” . “I wanted to go to a spring practice, see how they practice and stuff like that. I’m definitely going to be looking to see how coach (Derek Nicholson) gets the guys going and stuff like that.”

Walker said the highlight of the practice was watching defensive end Nyjalik Kelly “destroying everybody” and liked the practice’s energy, although he also liked what he saw outside of practice.

Walker said Miami is recruiting him in more of a traditional linebacker role, although he’s more than capable of playing off the edge .

Nicholson has raved to him about how versatile he can be in Miami’s system, telling him he can come off the edge and rush the passer, fill run gaps or drop into coverage as needed. He said Nicholson has talked to him about potentially playing Mike, Will or Sam linebacker.

Walker said he’s still trying to figure out what’s going to separate one school from the rest of the pack by the time he announces his commitment. He said he’ll `know when he knows’ what makes one school different from the rest.

His OV is scheduled for June 14

His mother accompanied him to Miami this weekend. He said he wanted to visit Saturday to give his mother an opportunity to see the campus and meet with the coaching staff.

“I’d say (my interest in Miami) is like a 9.5 (out of 10),” . “I wanted to go to a spring practice, see how they practice and stuff like that. I’m definitely going to be looking to see how coach (Derek Nicholson) gets the guys going and stuff like that.”

Walker said the highlight of the practice was watching defensive end Nyjalik Kelly “destroying everybody” and liked the practice’s energy, although he also liked what he saw outside of practice.

Walker said Miami is recruiting him in more of a traditional linebacker role, although he’s more than capable of playing off the edge .

Nicholson has raved to him about how versatile he can be in Miami’s system, telling him he can come off the edge and rush the passer, fill run gaps or drop into coverage as needed. He said Nicholson has talked to him about potentially playing Mike, Will or Sam linebacker.

Walker said he’s still trying to figure out what’s going to separate one school from the rest of the pack by the time he announces his commitment. He said he’ll `know when he knows’ what makes one school different from the rest.

Isn't Nyjalik Kelly out for spring??? Maybe he got confused? Or is he back?

Advertisement
6-0 195lbers that run 4.8. Size hasn't been the issue (pause).
chill with those small dudes they add weight and become slow, I get what all the elite LB schools were doing now. 6'3ish 220ish coming out is a must. Big Pause

miss me with those small guys who are freaks year 1 then have to add weight and cant move anymore. Pause

Interesting note about Nyjalik

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still, that says something about Lofton that the best LB in the nation watched practice and what stuck was Lofton destroying everyone. LOL
No doubt. I know we joke about Greentree All Americans but there’s several people I’ve seen talk about him that have absolutely no reason to say otherwise

The one coach was raving about him and didn’t even know who he was just said a number. Those are the people that I take notice

Advertisement

Raul Aguirre 6-2 220
Bobby Washington 6-3 215
Kaleb Spencer 6-2 210

Adarius Hayes 6-4 210
Cam Pruitt 6-3 195

Elijah Melendez 6-2 225

Wesley was more likely around 190-195 when he got here, now in the 220-225 range.

chill with those small dudes they add weight and become slow, I get what all the elite LB schools were doing now. 6'3ish 220ish coming out is a must. Big Pause

miss me with those small guys who are freaks year 1 then have to add weight and cant move anymore. Pause
Ok I’ll mark you down for a no on Ty Jackson

Arrested Development Taking Notes GIF by HULU

Advertisement
Back