Zaslow and Amber

She was at my wifes best friend wedding. One of the groomsmen was her ex husband Richard Gianotti who played baseball for the Canes.

My wifes friends didnt like her at all lol... She looks even better in person.
I met her some years back at a Gala and she is pretty fvckin hot...her voice is kind of nasal and annoying.
I agree 100%...raw all day....and let the chips fall where they may.

Advertisement
BBB!!! 😂
arts-best_am_radio_host-_brian_london.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Miami sports talk radio is at an all-time low.

Zaslow and Amber are hard to listen to. They are both little annoying know-it-alls.

Joe is so played out.

Lebatard and Stugotz bring in funny guests, but they themselves are played out. Hochman and Crowder can be hilarious sometimes.

I sure miss Sileo and Sid Rosenberg. At least they were unafraid to cross lines, often.

Sedano is the GOAT from Miami.

Advertisement
Hock and Crowder are more down to earth. They stray away from sports too much but they are more relatable and don't act like "know it all" a**holes

Hock and Crowder are more down to earth. They stray away from sports too much but they are more relatable and don't act like "know it all" a**holes

i could deal with Hock...just dont like the whol eloaded potato sh*t he says 500 times a day...and his obsession with talking aout mall food and random sh*t like that

Advertisement
Amber is a Gator grad and UM law grad but her alligance is to the gators and she loves to throw backhanded compliments about the Canes under her breath all day on the radio. Fu*k her
Amber needs to be permanently replaced by Brian Monroe. He’s good on the radio and he brings knowledge to the show. Amber sits around and talks about the Gayturds her baby and boyfriend. Send her *** to The View!!!

Amber needs to be permanently replaced by Brian Monroe. He’s good on the radio and he brings knowledge to the show. Amber sits around and talks about the Gayturds her baby and boyfriend. Send her *** to The View!!!

I like Monroe. He seems naturally comfortable on air. Would like to see him and Randal Hill do a show together. Hill is also very entertaining.

Advertisement

When she does the updates it reminds me of someone scratching their nails on a chalkboard. ugggg

shws not good on radio and zero chemistry w anyone else on the show (Zaslow is pretty bad too). She doesn’t bring a good opinion either (at least zaslow has the heat). She also doesn’t seem
To realize that this isn’t Sarasota and no one cares about the gators like that

I'm just glad The Feast is currently delivering Chipotle to your door and Sid Rosenberg had to leave the entire area following being found by the cops face down in a pile of vomit and tears and cocaine residue in the middle of the street on US-1 outside of an Aventura strip club. Crying about his wife and kids and promising to go to rehab immediately if they don't arrest him.

Shows how willing NYC based radio is willing to rape your eardrums with losers too that he's employed up there.

As far as Leroy, that dude shouldn't even have a podcast that he tapes weekly in the laundry room at his house.

Advertisement
lol I miss the days of grouchy Hank Goldberg and Mad Dog too. At least they take phone calls. Today radio they just talk whatever they wanna talk without taking any phone calls. If Hank Goldberg was doing radio today he would just talk 4 hours of horse racing. That part I don't miss about Goldberg.

lol I miss the days of grouchy Hank Goldberg and Mad Dog too. At least they take phone calls. Today radio they just talk whatever they wanna talk without taking any phone calls. If Hank Goldberg was doing radio today he would just talk 4 hours of horse racing. That part I don't miss about Goldberg.

When Goldberg actually deigned to talk about something you cared about at all, he was pretty decent. Those days started to get fewer and further between his last several years on the radio.

Miami sports talk radio is at an all-time low.

Zaslow and Amber are hard to listen to. They are both little annoying know-it-alls.

Joe is so played out.

Lebatard and Stugotz bring in funny guests, but they themselves are played out. Hochman and Crowder can be hilarious sometimes.

I sure miss Sileo and Sid Rosenberg. At least they were unafraid to cross lines, often.

Sedano is the GOAT from Miami.

listen to the local hour for lebatard. its their best hour on podcast

eh no one takes calls for a reason. it all depends on what you prefer tho. the old school radio show is gone where you take calls and essentially let listeners come up with content. i dislike calls bc i dont need to hear an irrational take about a team or sport. w how big podcasts are becoming and it being one of the key ways radio is consumed now, calls would make listeners fast forward through it.

Advertisement
Back