Zaslow and Amber

Advertisement
Amber needs to be permanently replaced by Brian Monroe. He’s good on the radio and he brings knowledge to the show. Amber sits around and talks about the Gayturds her baby and boyfriend. Send her *** to The View!!!
There is nothing more irritating than hearing about the host's kid on sports show. No one cares that you changed a diaper today.

Sports radio is trash, and has been for decades. If you have any common sense or functioning eyeballs, you probably know much more than the jackass screaming nonsense over the air. As advanced analytics and observation tools have become readily available to fans, a lot of the insight one could have gained from a journalist can be gotten without the middleman.

Combine that with the fact that people are hired based on crap like looks(Joy) or on "entertainment value"(Screamin A. Smith), and you have a genre that is utter trash. I won't lie, I enjoy getting updates from ****posters like Urinatingtree on Youtube compared to your typical radio host. At least the amateurs don't take themselves too seriously, and actually find a way to make the material interesting.

Advertisement
When Goldberg actually deigned to talk about something you cared about at all, he was pretty decent. Those days started to get fewer and further between his last several years on the radio.

Totally agree. lol I also enjoyed when he would scream at callers. Hank had such a temper and it wasn't even callers, he would go off on guest or call people out. Hank went hard on Barry Jackson and Le Batard

eh no one takes calls for a reason. it all depends on what you prefer tho. the old school radio show is gone where you take calls and essentially let listeners come up with content. i dislike calls bc i dont need to hear an irrational take about a team or sport. w how big podcasts are becoming and it being one of the key ways radio is consumed now, calls would make listeners fast forward through it.

I rather listen to phone callers than some guy who goes on a irrational take for the whole show.

Advertisement
Back