Zaslow and Amber

This hot piece of garbage cannot last much longer on the radio, can it? To be fair I hardly listen but I'm in my car most of the day and when I do it has to be the worst radio I've heard in my entire life.

zaslow just got a four year extension or something
 
This hot piece of garbage cannot last much longer on the radio, can it? To be fair I hardly listen but I'm in my car most of the day and when I do it has to be the worst radio I've heard in my entire life.
If you're driving a lot, do yourself a favor & find some good podcasts or audio books. Radio is trash in comparison.
 
Amber is the worst sports radio person I've ever heard. That is seriously saying something.

You either spend a night with Amber or
1582738106546.webp
Who do you choose? (For sport's information purposes only of course ;))
 
Back
Top