Zaslow and Amber

Advertisement
They got demoted from the morning drive time slot to the slot that has to go head to head against Lebatard. It’s literally a throw away slot because lebatard kills the ratings.
Leroy and Tobin is just as atrocious. Within five minutes of tuning in Leroy is yelling about something. They are awful. Their show is a throw away slot as well since Joe Rose is the main show.

Just let's you know how awful radio is down here.

Advertisement
Amber is a Gator grad and UM law grad but her alligance is to the gators and she loves to throw backhanded compliments about the Canes under her breath all day on the radio. Fu*k her
She constantly makes comments about Miami fans regretting chasing off Mark Richt. She loved having Mark Richt at Miami because the gators dominated Georgia when he was there. She knew as long as Richt was here, Miami would be a pushover for Florida.

Advertisement
Leroy and Tobin is just as atrocious. Within five minutes of tuning in Leroy is yelling about something. They are awful. Their show is a throw away slot as well since Joe Rose is the main show.

Leroy is the absolute worst thing in the history of sports talk radio. No one even comes close.

LEROY may be moe annoying than the amber zaslow combination..and they are terribleeee

Sad thing is zaslow was really solid back in the day like 10 years ago. I always thought back then Id listen if he had his own show.... I was wrong

his whole schtick is annoying miami heat guy. He swears hes like next to riley or something..he has knowledge on nnothing other than the heat...and the chic has knowledge on nothing..just talks gators and whines about he rhusband or some sh*t

Advertisement
his whole schtick is annoying miami heat guy. He swears hes like next to riley or something..he has knowledge on nnothing other than the heat...and the chic has knowledge on nothing..just talks gators and whines about he rhusband or some sh*t
I thought Amber was decent when she was in the interview phase (admittedly the bar was low) but about almost a year into it couldn't take it she was bad.

Best show is Hoch and Crowder (again low bar).

Advertisement
His other schtick about being "hood" is even more annoying. I find it funny he claims 3-0-5 so hard, and yet he lives in Cooper City lol. He is a clown, and Amber is annoying when it comes to talking about the Gaytors. I find her fairly reasonable with everything else.

His other schtick about being "hood" is even more annoying. I find it funny he claims 3-0-5 so hard, and yet he lives in Cooper City lol. He is a clown, and Amber is annoying when it comes to talking about the Gaytors. I find her fairly reasonable with everything else.
He wasn't terrible until he started his fake tough guy act.

He knows **** about the Heat, too. I still remember him screaming that Austin and Winderman's reports that LeBron was leaving Miami was "baseless, baseless!" and 24 hours later he was gone. He's a gigantic tool. He knows about as much about sports as your average Miami fan, and that's not a compliment.

Advertisement
Back