Auburn 247
1691787675681.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
ZP's interview with 247:

“I always told myself I was going to have the time to take. Of course I feel, this summer I was told, ‘You have to commit before the season.’ That’s why I took so many visits in June. That was kind of rushed, but other than that I really don’t feel no way about it. I’m still going to be in communication with my five schools. If a school feels a type of way and they stop recruiting me, I don’t have no control over that. But the schools that stay loyal to me, I’m definitely going to keep them under consideration until the end of my process,” Patterson said.

The person in Patterson’s life that’s going to have the biggest impact on where he plays college is his mother.

“Like I said before, my top five is pretty much my top five. I went through the process and selected my five schools by myself and she really let me do that by myself,” Patterson said. “She said she really wanted to be a part of making this decision because she doesn’t want her baby going anywhere, so I’m leaving it up to my mom for the most part. Of course it’s still my decision at the end of the day.”

ZP's interview with 247:

“I always told myself I was going to have the time to take. Of course I feel, this summer I was told, ‘You have to commit before the season.’ That’s why I took so many visits in June. That was kind of rushed, but other than that I really don’t feel no way about it. I’m still going to be in communication with my five schools. If a school feels a type of way and they stop recruiting me, I don’t have no control over that. But the schools that stay loyal to me, I’m definitely going to keep them under consideration until the end of my process,” Patterson said.

The person in Patterson’s life that’s going to have the biggest impact on where he plays college is his mother.

“Like I said before, my top five is pretty much my top five. I went through the process and selected my five schools by myself and she really let me do that by myself,” Patterson said. “She said she really wanted to be a part of making this decision because she doesn’t want her baby going anywhere, so I’m leaving it up to my mom for the most part. Of course it’s still my decision at the end of the day.”
Cane

ZP's interview with 247:

Momma got this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back