2024 Zaquan Patterson - Safety, Chaminade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be right but I do remember some pretty direct quotes that said he was basically #1 on our board

But both could be true. We may have just made him #1 down the road when other things fell through and it was too late

He was also one to play the media, from what I recall. There were insiders on here saying not to pay attention to what he was saying.

Advertisement
Definitely not worried…Mario & staff about to have a top 3 round safety drafted worst case. Let him get those visit payments

Advertisement
Not worried about Michigan guys. Did anyone see the food they served at their “barbecue”? Microwave chicken tenders, cookies from a Walmart container, a boiled hotdog sitting in liquid under a heat lamp for 3 hours, and some microwave max and cheese.

Advertisement
Not worried about Michigan guys. Did anyone see the food they served at their “barbecue”? Microwave chicken tenders, cookies from a Walmart container, a boiled hotdog sitting in liquid under a heat lamp for 3 hours, and some microwave max and cheese.
I thought you were kidding and then I saw it…

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bump, seems like the only big fish we are still doing somewhat ok with. Any updates here? Has he set a commitment timetable?
Auburn's 247 guy put him in their mock class, have no idea if he knows his **** or not fyi

It’s called content for subscribers, better yet fiction writing

1691613791288.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back