2024 Zaquan Patterson - Safety, Chaminade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The more Local top talent we sign the more likely they are to know or have relationships with our guys. The more frequent we get Local Top talent on campus and around the players, it will strengthen those connections. These kids will more likely want to be around "family" per se and come home to The U. Mario knows the psyche of these kids and when their friends are driving nice cars and flashing money, signing with Miami is more probable.

PROP JOE KID.

ASK @DMoney TOLD HIM ABOUT THIS KID WHEN HE WAS 11 YRS OLD.

ME AND DEMARCUS VAN DYKE COACHED HIM IN YOUTH BALL....HE HAS ALSO ALWAYS BEEN AROUND JAMES WILLIAMS and a few of our other players since he was like 11 as well.

BEAST of a BEAST and i will sell sell but it wouldnt be hard...early cane lean. Would love to lock him and Bullet Gause.....and all the other local chips will fall...

lock in those Miami Gardens Ravens/ Miramar Wolverine kids...its a bunch of em i coached for next class who are ballers.

One of the best Safeties in the Nation for the 24 class.

He’s a Miami Gardens kid but plays at Chaminade (like most of the Nade kids lol), but he’s going to be another Superstar talent playing on that stacked Nade squad & Miami will without doubt have the best shot to sign him.

He plays with good IQ & range, he plays both Free & Rover/Strong Safety, is a very good physical tackler & has good fluidity being able to move in Deep Centerfield coverage. He’s a quick-twitch athlete with consistent coordinated footwork & diagnosis ability in the Deep 3rd shell. Is also versatile being able to come down in the box in run support showed good shedding ability when asked to be a Blitzer in collapsing the pocket & can play in the Nickel slot as well.

Had a good Sophomore season with 70tcks 4 sacks & 1INT.

High upside prospect, currently the 3rd ranked Safety in the 2024 class & hasn’t even played his best ball yet.

Has some Jordan Battle to his game, will be a big time get for us next class.

Advertisement
Bro looks like he is all business and not for the play play lol

D9E738F9-F2B5-4488-A007-AF22794F0B26.gif

One of the best Safeties in the Nation for the 24 class.

He’s a Miami Gardens kid but plays at Chaminade (like most of the Nade kids lol), but he’s going to be another Superstar talent playing on that stacked Nade squad & Miami will without doubt have the best shot to sign him.

He plays with good IQ & range, he plays both Free & Rover/Strong Safety, is a very good physical tackler & has good fluidity being able to move in Deep Centerfield coverage. He’s a quick-twitch athlete with consistent coordinated footwork & diagnosis ability in the Deep 3rd shell. Is also versatile being able to come down in the box in run support showed good shedding ability when asked to be a Blitzer in collapsing the pocket & can play in the Nickel slot as well.

Had a good Sophomore season with 70tcks 4 sacks & 1INT.

High upside prospect, currently the 3rd ranked Safety in the 2024 class & hasn’t even played his best ball yet.

Has some Jordan Battle to his game, will be a big time get for us next class.

Also a beast of a wr if he wanted to flip over. That was the spot hes always liked the most.

VERY..VERY PHYSICAL...loves to hit....quick twitch like you stated. Hes the kid we use to let do a million back flips before we played and ran on the field in youth ball lol Just a BALLER. WE poisoned his mind early. with Sean TAYLOR FILM and comparisons lol. Hes like the DB version of Brandon Innis. Meaning when all the elites are on the field he is always going to do something to stand out or compete. Might not get as big as Battle but good comp...think he may have better ball skills than Battle because of all his years at wr as well. The physiclaity of him comes from on defense we always played him on DLINE since he was like 9. He was a DL slash wr all throughout youth ball.

JJ, JoJo, Bullet, ZP, Vince Shavers. Yes, please and 1000 thank yous.... #MGRavens2TheU
Coached Lil Vince to...him and Zayquan are original Miramar Wolverine kids.

JJ tthe fam ...Bahamian Blood.... Bullet always scrimmaged against us at Miramar when he was at MGRavens. (great kid to)

Bring ALL THEM MIAMI GARDENS kids to the U. And we got a real good shot since all those kids are connected since they were jits....

Someone also to watch is CJ BAILEY at QB for Chaminade who was the Miami Gardens Ravens qb as well.

Advertisement
I really hope we monitor Bailey(pretty sure we will), jit could wind up being the best of an unusually deep '24 QB class in the Tri-County. I know he’s a legit 6'5", can spin it and looks like reading defenses shouldn't be a problem. My only question as I've never seen him out of pads is does he have the frame to play at 225+ or is he in the Jacory mold???

I really hope we monitor Bailey(pretty sure we will), jit could wind up being the best of an unusually deep '24 QB class in the Tri-County. I know he’s a legit 6'5", can spin it and looks like reading defenses shouldn't be a problem. My only question as I've never seen him out of pads is does he have the frame to play at 225+ or is he in the Jacory mold???
Last time i seen him he reminded me of Jacorey frame wise. But that was with 2 years out because that was playoff szn this winter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back