2024 Zaquan Patterson - Safety, Chaminade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Fsu was never happening and that’s why I’ve been laughing at y’all all week. Just like I said the Auburn and Michigan writers were tripping. As I posted other day “ this all came from one guy that’s a former writer. The 247 guys took it and ran with it , hence why they were off so bad. They were all trolled , nothing changed the last 24 hours.
Yep! & dats why ur the
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

Fsu was never happening and that’s why I’ve been laughing at y’all all week. Just like I said the Auburn and Michigan writers were tripping. As I posted other day “ this all came from one guy that’s a former writer. The 247 guys took it and ran with it , hence why they were off so bad. They were all trolled , nothing changed the last 24 hours.
So is this over or is he still taking visits and its going to Dec?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean your certainty was next level vag

No actually. Are you new?
Just because a person doesn’t think we’re getting errrybody doesn’t make them the anti-Cane.

You’re not going to ruin **** for others today because you only know how to be a prick. It’s people like you who make what should be a happy moment for the board, suck at the same time. Time’s up. Game’s up. You can spend today in Purgatory and now I’m watching you.

Anyone else, mope or slurper, who wants to ruin **** today, this is the minimum I’ll do you miserable *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back