2024 Zaquan Patterson - Safety, Chaminade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a dead period and Chaminade plays tomorrow.

If anybody somehow sees Patterson in Tally, please snap a picture and send it to me so I can pass it on the the NCAA.
Snitching Annie Potts GIF by CBS

Advertisement
Never understood fans who try to convince themselves that uf and fsu wouldnt be fun places to be a 21 year old football player. Miami's advantage in recruiting is the beach and scenery, not the high end shopping or michelin starred dining.

Yup hard to beat Dave and busters in Gainesville. College campus are great. They can go be a god on a college campus or be a small fish and massive city but if they win become a king with all the perks of Miami. I think I’d want to live and win in Miami more than Gainesville, Fl

Never understood fans who try to convince themselves that uf and fsu wouldnt be fun places to be a 21 year old football player. Miami's advantage in recruiting is the beach and scenery, not the high end shopping or michelin starred dining.

Weirdos. Just can’t admit anything that’s not Miami can even be remotely fun or interesting. I gave up years ago trying to explain to people that Tallahassee has literally any and everything an 18-22 year old male could possibly want.

Regardless, this is a Patterson thread, not a college town thread. Let’s keep it about buddy and where he’s committing to/where he’s signing in December.

Advertisement
Had a friend who attended FSU. He said the girls and party scene were an A. He wasn't into nightclubs just booze and good-looking babes (not necessarily the kind you bring home to mother), which were easy to find according to him. Also cost of living bearable. Admitted everything else about the school was trash.

Booze and women at college? Stop the presses, FSU has elapsed ASU!

Duh. Lol. Orange team bad.

I don't know how to make this little table not suck but I think it's a fun topic to debate. I'm sure someone who isn't an IT Neanderthal could make it into a thread with optics that look halfway decent & get others opinions. Disclaimer: My grades might be offensively bad.

How ‘Croots view Big 3 teams:

View attachment 252767

I don't know man…I think we are assuming some major things. That may be the way WE are viewing it.

Last edited:
Weirdos. Just can’t admit anything that’s not Miami can even be remotely fun or interesting. I gave up years ago trying to explain to people that Tallahassee has literally any and everything an 18-22 year old male could possibly want.

Regardless, this is a Patterson thread, not a college town thread. Let’s keep it about buddy and where he’s committing to/where he’s signing in December.

It isn’t that they wouldn’t be fun or enticing to others or even a comparison to Miami specifically. You could name a ton of other colleges/atmosphere better than them or Miami for that matter.

I’d argue it’s the opposite where FSU and UF won’t budge in their opinion because GaInzVilL iz Da BEst.

Back to Patterson.

I’ll give you one very easy example.

***** is undefeated, and FAMU is right around the corner. Been a recruiting tool for decades.

Advertisement
You could literally have a fun college experience anywhere. That's what the **** college is for lol But Tally is **** hole. I went to USF and parts of Tampa around the school was rough but I still had a great ******* time partying all over Tampa. You guys don't think Miami kids are partying?

Had some close friends go to FSU. I only went up there initially for that ‘09 game (Bahgawd Jacory Harris).

Proceeded to move to Orlando for school and would go to Tally about once a month just to party. Girls, parties, colder weather (compared to Lauderdale). But I had a 72 hour rule. You get in and you get out.

I can absolutely see where a college age kid would really like Tallahassee specifically any kid not from a larger metropolitan area.

With that said, **** those mother****ers in one ear and out the other. There’s hot chicks in a lot of college towns, but beating the breaks off of the enemies ladies was the sweetest thing ever.

Advertisement
I’ll give you one very easy example.

***** is undefeated, and FAMU is right around the corner. Been a recruiting tool for decades.
That's a great advantage for them but Miami is literally a spring break destination for a lot of these kids. Most colleges are gonna have females. Most of them are usually 60% female or more. 18-22 year college football players will have every opportunity to party and mash plenty of chicks all over the the country.

Advertisement
dont think that guy is claiming he is in tally , i think he means that he's made up his mind on his commitment
Jus kool out bro & wait til tomorrow. U just keep saying what another guy is saying, talkin bout it’s ova bc they’re celebrating! Just wait and see tomorrow big dawg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back