2024 Zaquan Patterson - Safety, Chaminade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a signing day battle. Everyone told you that. Don’t worry about tomorrow no matter where he goes
I don’t have that level of faith. Him committing to anywhere but Miami tomorrow is a massive L given that he was considered a lock all cycle. There are way lower odds of him flipping to us than y’all want to recognize and makes it much more difficult imo

Advertisement
I think the whole it’s fine if a recruit commits elsewhere, we will just flip them later is retarded. That said Patterson is the type that very well could but it’s not ideal. If we have to punt on Patterson til December, Im not happy but whatever, let’s just land Stone.

I think we go 1/2 tomorrow

I think ZP commits to the Noles. Idk what others do being so confident that he flips later in the cycle but I definitely agree I wouldn’t feel great as an FSU fan that he sticks without having taken an OV anywhere to date.

Unlike most recruits, I take ZP at his word that he genuinely is undecided. So I don't really care if he verbals to FSU, all I care about is where he signs in December. I know I'm in the minority here on that. I obviously want both kids to commit to the U. But If we only get Stone tomorrow, I will be more than happy.

I think the whole it’s fine if a recruit commits elsewhere, we will just flip them later is retarded. That said Patterson is the type that very well could but it’s not ideal. If we have to punt on Patterson til December, Im not happy but whatever, let’s just land Stone.

I think he's the exception that proves the rule. I think it would mean A LOT if he were to commit to Miami given his ties to the community, program and other commits. It would be hard to back out of that. Hence why he's under so much pressure. I think it means "something" if he commits to the Noles. But much "less" than A LOT.

Advertisement
Lol so last year and this cycle, every single recruit Miami has had wasn’t a product of paying a recruit early but UF and FSU has to resort to that? Aight now.
Duh. Lol. Orange team bad.

I don't know how to make this little table not suck but I think it's a fun topic to debate. I'm sure someone who isn't an IT Neanderthal could make it into a thread with optics that look halfway decent & get others opinions. Disclaimer: My grades might be offensively bad.

How ‘Croots view Big 3 teams:

imageedit_2_7849048367.png

I don't know how to make this little table not suck but I think it's a fun topic to debate. I'm sure someone who isn't an IT Neanderthal could make it into a thread with optics that look halfway decent & get others opinions. Disclaimer: My grades might be offensively bad.

View attachment 252767

Need to add conference cause that seems to matter to recruits so the big bad $EC wins that one.

Advertisement

View attachment 252767
FSU as a college exp is an A.

patterson would be huge, he's an alpha and would help us recruit. Tomorrow is a big deal.
Anyone saying otherwise doesn’t get it. Statistics show guys aren’t likely to flip. Plus if it’s just a placeholder then why pick fspoo? Why not the hometown and get the hometown treatment? The holes offering more money? That’s not good. The holes getting the recruiting momentum? That’s not good. We need that badly.

If he commits to then it’s bad no matter what happens later on

Anyone saying otherwise doesn’t get it. Statistics show guys aren’t likely to flip. Plus if it’s just a placeholder then why pick fspoo? Why not the hometown and get the hometown treatment? The holes offering more money? That’s not good. The holes getting the recruiting momentum? That’s not good. We need that badly.

If he commits to then it’s bad no matter what happens later on
We just landed a blue chip flip like 2 weeks ago.

The statistics are correct, but are being misinterpreted. 2-3 guys change a class. We don't need to flip 15 guys to go from a class ranked ~20 to a class ranked ~10. We only need to flip a couple of guys to have a swing like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blowhard posted an update...

Florida State remains confident in their chances with Patterson. Head coach Mike Norvell, as I've reported several times, has taken a personal role in Patterson's recruitment to FSU and that's only increased during Patterson's decision week. Norvell and FSU remain in contact with Patterson and his camp on Friday.

Miami is the other school expressing a great deal of confidence -- which seems to have picked up on Thursday evening. I think both staffs have been given reason, via Patterson's camp, to feel good about their standing in his recruitment one day removed from his announcement.

We've seen reports elsewhere (Auburn/Michigan) about other programs being in the mix. I've heard more about the Tigers than the Wolverines this week. However, from everything I've heard as of late, I expect this to come down to one of the in-state rivals: FSU or Miami.

I'm unsure of where Patterson is headed and I don't think a final decision has been relayed to any staff yet. I've been told this could be a situation where Patterson doesn't let staffs know where he's headed prior to his announcement -- similar to what KJ Bolden did prior to his early-August commitment. I hope to get more clarity over the next day. Buckle up.

No it's the F- not....

Had a friend who attended FSU. He said the girls and party scene were an A. He wasn't into nightclubs just booze and good-looking babes (not necessarily the kind you bring home to mother), which were easy to find according to him. Also cost of living bearable. Admitted everything else about the school was trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back