2024 Zaquan Patterson - Safety, Chaminade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I try not to lose sight of the big picture and get too bogged down on one game, one recruit, one season even because this is such a long term plan

But I can’t shake the idea that this is the most important season in my memory. We don’t need to go 15-0 but we’ve got to get back the momentum. A flop on the field this season and it’s going to be hard to keep convincing the people that enthusiastically re-invested in the program when Mario was hired and all these changes were made

I’m probably still being a little dramatic but we need people to be all in on this program and last year on the field really sucked for what we had going at the time
It is.

I try not to lose sight of the big picture and get too bogged down on one game, one recruit, one season even because this is such a long term plan

But I can’t shake the idea that this is the most important season in my memory. We don’t need to go 15-0 but we’ve got to get back the momentum. A flop on the field this season and it’s going to be hard to keep convincing the people that enthusiastically re-invested in the program when Mario was hired and all these changes were made

I’m probably still being a little dramatic but we need people to be all in on this program and last year on the field really sucked for what we had going at the time
Looks like it might have been last year…

Advertisement
Has to be in this class man

I got a bad feeling with fsu, i think he is a fan of them but we due for something bruh
Where did this FSU stuff come from recently with him? I could have sworn it was Miami Auburn and maybe Michigan now all the sudden he's a virtual lock to FSU from most ppl? Would be brutal to lose him but especially to lose him to fsu

Which is concerning in itself considering the amount of true freshmen that’ll be getting significant snaps and overall lack of depth….
We need several Sophs, R-Fr, and trues to be good in order to have a solid season. It's not optional this year.

I think Mauigoa, Samson, Bain, Aguirre, Joseph, and Fletcher will all be good. Brown will, too, but will also take some lumps at CB, as that's the nature of the position.

But it's scary as **** that they have to be good.

Looks like it might have been last year…
I see what you mean but big picture, I don’t think Year 1 in any coaches tenure is that important. But sure when you flop as epically hard as we did, it’s gonna have consequences

I also don’t just mean recruits and fans, I mean people willing to offer their financial support. It took us how long to convince people to finally invest? And then we gave them what? So I don’t think people are pulling the plug but you still monitor your investments

I personally think we will be fine, but we gotta start changing the narrative

Advertisement
Every comment on the post are Noles fans. I never even heard their name with him a week ago and now they have all the confidence?
1692552524470.gif

I see what you mean but big picture, I don’t think Year 1 in any coaches tenure is that important. But sure when you flop as epically hard as we did, it’s gonna have consequences

I also don’t just mean recruits and fans, I mean people willing to offer their financial support. It took us how long to convince people to finally invest? And then we gave them what? So I don’t think people are pulling the plug but you still monitor your investments

I personally think we will be fine, but we gotta start changing the narrative
I am sure it could get worse but it feels like the first year grace period was assumed to be more significant than it is in reality. There’s having a tough first year and then there is the abomination we just witnessed.

Every comment on the post are Noles fans. I never even heard their name with him a week ago and now they have all the confidence?
Not surprising they are confident. Recruiting is all about momentum last year we were the boogeyman to other teams this year seems like every team we go against is Deebo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
According to D$, Miamis NIL is right up there with the top group so if that's the case they need to throw it down for Stone and Patterson and get some momentum back. Sounds like they may have attempted to already do that with Stone. If they do it with ZP why would he pick fsu over Miami especially if mom wants him close
Idk man, it’s been the theme of this cycle.. even if our NIL is competitive (like has been stated repeatedly)..we either getting out bagged upfront or staffs just getting played.. the fsu smoke is real, Gaby confirmed. I hope we close, Mario needs this bad.

The wheels have fallen off. Some stinks and is way off this cycle if he goes to FSU.

Or maybe going 5-7 and firing both of your coordinators after season 1 REALLY is as bad as it appeared to all of us last year. We were an absolute embarrassment on the field. I don’t blame any kid for not wanting to come here until we show something on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back