Your QB of choice against Bama

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
I had a discussion with some fellow Canes fans off the board that was interesting, thought I would pose it here

If you had to pick one of the great Miami QBs of the past (or King) for this game against Alabama, who do you roll with?

We’ve had a lot of great QBs that had great teams around them. But what about with this team? Considering what Bama does well and where they might be vulnerable, I thought it was interesting how much support King had in this area

Anyway, thought I would pose the question here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brock is one of the forgotten ones , I was there for the gator game in the OB one the most heroic exhibitions of a warriors heart that the whole team drew inspiration from in this EPIC come from behind win a classic.

This is the Herculean effort we all will need in beating BAMA, it would be a awesome if they show that game to all the players with The Playmakers PASSION speech.

All our hero’s from the past should visit and talk to the players in the same positions then the team.

GOCANES

Brock is one of the forgotten ones , I was there for the gator game in the OB one the most heroic exhibitions of a warriors heart that the whole team drew inspiration from in this EPIC come from behind win a classic.

This is the Herculean effort we all will need in beating BAMA, it would be a awesome if they show that game to all the players with The Playmakers PASSION speech.

All our hero’s from the past should visit and talk to the players in the same positions then the team.

GOCANES
That game gives me goosebumps every time man

If it was a normal big game it would have been legendary. But then you add in that it was against UiF, being his old team

I mean cmon

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had a discussion with some fellow Canes fans off the board that was interesting, thought I would pose it here

If you had to pick one of the great Miami QBs of the past (or King) for this game against Alabama, who do you roll with?

We’ve had a lot of great QBs that had great teams around them. But what about with this team? Considering what Bama does well and where they might be vulnerable, I thought it was interesting how much support King had in this area

Anyway, thought I would pose the question here
I want TVD. He fits this offense. None of the other guys fit this offense…Maybe Jim Kelly?!?! I think TVD should and the guy.

Look, I love Kings leadership, maturity and intangibles. And he’s great running the ball. But I think he’s waaaaaay too short (5’8) snd he’s not good enough throwing the ball to beat Bama or any other good team throwing the ball. He’s just not.

Hes too short to see the entire field and you need to cull back 50% of the passing playbook due to his size. I think we lose 3-4 games with King at QB.

To me, he’s a shorter version Kelly Bryant (former Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence replaced). Good runner, merely solid thrower.

Last edited:
I want TVD. He fits this offense. None of the other guys fit this offense…Maybe Jim Kelly?!?! I think TVD should and the guy.

Look, I love Kings leadership, maturity and intangibles. And he’s great running the ball. But I think he’s waaaaaay too short (5’8) snd he’s not good enough throwing the ball to beat Bama or any other good team throwing the ball. He’s just not.

Hes too short to see the entire field and you need to cull back 50% of the passing playbook due to his size. I think we lose 3-4 games with King at QB.

To me, he’s a shorter version Kelly Bryant (former Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence replaced). Good runner, merely solid thrower.
👎🏿

With this offense;

We have the right man at the right time going with King against Bama and for this season

Garcia IMO has already passed TVD as a solid #2 and will be a force in the future but for this game and for this year he's NOT YET the one.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Wait, you think King is too short?

You should let everyone know.

Advertisement
Back