You miserable f*cks

Advertisement
Reality is, there’s only 2-3 coaches who are truly elite, and they’re not coming. Mario is in the next tier, you can’t be upset, it’s a step in the right direction
A step, 3 conference championships! We have played for 1 in 15 years! C’mon man! We will be relevant next year with ‘Ball!

Probably true. But if we have to pay 10 years. We could be stuck if it doesn’t work out.
He’s definitely going to get a longer leash than most but if he totally bombs I can see them cutting there loses after 5 years. I’d be happy with either Lane or Mario but I think the most important thing that is happening is that they will be treating this like a business and pouring resources into it going forward.....allegedly.

Are never happy. We might hire a coach that has back to back pac 12 titles, a rose bowl win and is an elite recruiter and you’re *****ing. Who we gonna get? Saban, dabo, Riley??? No! We can’t even make a conf title game or beat FIU but ya **** on Mario for losing to Utah with a boat load of injuries and a QB that can’t throw over 5 yards. So who’s the answer????
Knute Rockne?

Advertisement
Stoops would be same thing. His offenses are terrible, he’s a worse recruiter than Mario, but he’s a very good defensive coach. All these candidates have flaws. Mario needs to make right staff hires and beast recruiter
With Stoops, I worry about how bad *** of an OC he can get. With Lane, I’m worried about how bad *** of a DC he can get.

With Mario, I’m worried about how bad *** everybody they surround him is.

Point being, in my estimation outside of the recruiting, to make Cristobal a successful head coach costs more. Hope we ready to pay up

He will be a safe hire. Better than Diaz. Yes. But not worth breaking the bank.
Anything is worth breaking the bank right now. We are in need of MAJOR repair. If he can take this team to a perennial 10-2 and ACC with being champ more years than not, he will earn his paycheck and then some. Figure what that will do to our recruiting…and then the rich get richer, we become a sought after place again and he can’t take us to the promise lane, someone that can will want in. Our light at the end of the tunnel may have just blown up in size. Not there yet, but there is now hope, whereas at 4:30p, there was none.

Advertisement
Fraggle - save us with more Manny talk.
7E391D9B-443D-4692-BD96-86C6CE4E75BE.gif

Advertisement
Are never happy. We might hire a coach that has back to back pac 12 titles, a rose bowl win and is an elite recruiter and you’re *****ing. Who we gonna get? Saban, dabo, Riley??? No! We can’t even make a conf title game or beat FIU but ya **** on Mario for losing to Utah with a boat load of injuries and a QB that can’t throw over 5 yards. So who’s the answer????
I looked ar rhe teams Utah has lost to and it ao t pretty.

Advertisement
you just said he's an elite recruiter, so why is his qb so bad if he's elite recruiter?

fine throw this game out, what about 2 weeks ago when utah took them to the woodshed the first time..............

Who is with a resume better than Mario? All the established coaches are already at their respective schools. And because of the last debacle we can’t afford to swing on a first time head coach. So I ask again who is worth the $?
He will be a safe hire. Better than Diaz. Yes. But not worth breaking the bank.

Advertisement
Back