You miserable f*cks

What is his philosophy on offense, I dont want to go backwards man.. WE JUST GOT A TRUE SPREAD OFFENSE, FML!!!!!

If this ******* brings some "tough, hardnose, pound into a stonewall to prove how tough and stupid we are" offense Im gonna ******* lose it.. Lashlee isnt even the best spread guru out there and he had the offense top 25 dam near with freshman qb.. I refuse to take the ball out of his hand and become some ground and pound bull****
We sure are angry tonight.

Advertisement
Are never happy. We might hire a coach that has back to back pac 12 titles, a rose bowl win and is an elite recruiter and you’re *****ing. Who we gonna get? Saban, dabo, Riley??? No! We can’t even make a conf title game or beat FIU but ya **** on Mario for losing to Utah with a boat load of injuries and a QB that can’t throw over 5 yards. So who’s the answer????
Love Mario, but for the talent we got… specifically on offense, Lane is the answer. Of course it won’t happen. But he’s my guy if given a choice. I would be more than good wit Mario. My opinion is that we should not be putting all of our eggs in one basket. Look at multiple coaches….. **** Utah just scored again. 🥺

Last edited:
Advertisement
The Mario fanboy club is real mad tonight
Nah, bro. It’s because some of ya’ll are fvking idiots.

Can’t see the bigger picture. Mario and the people putting up the money are also responsible for getting the AD that’s coming here that is a definite program changer but ya’ll want sh*t on that because you want to fvk the stripper.

I love me some strippers too but you never marry the stripper. The stripper is pretty **** good fun as **** until that one time when the stripper is going to do stripper sh*t and blow the hole spot up.

Advertisement
People who think he’s a bad hire are just haters. I have a hard on for Lane. But, if we hire Mario, I will be more than happy with it. Just prefer Lane. Don’t listen to the mopes. They’d be ****ed if they were getting their **** sucked
Trust next year in the ACC plenty of games will be like a girl using her teeth.

I want to be on record to say we will be much better with Mario than we are now.
But that's it.

If he comers here and win a ship I will gladly eat a healthy serving of crow and humble pie to follow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t have one. I would like my new 3 million dollar AD to do a search. I do prefer Lane to Mario. But I am not being paid to do that. I am a humble lawyer.
I’d like to start a civil lawsuit against UM for 20 years of mental anguish. Think I’ve got a case?

Advertisement
Back