You miserable f*cks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lane M***** F****** Kiffin.

Seriously, folk jus havin a lil fun bashing Mario. We’d all be happy Ifin he came. Lane betta fit doe.
I’d be fine with lane and would love his offense, but Mario resume at Oregon better than lanes and Mario a better recruiter. I don’t think Miami would ever touch lane though.

Probably true. But if we have to pay 10 years. We could be stuck if it doesn’t work out.
Bull****. These folks don't like to waste their money. He'll get 5 years to succeed regardless if his contract says 7.

Last edited:
Are never happy. We might hire a coach that has back to back pac 12 titles, a rose bowl win and is an elite recruiter and you’re *****ing. Who we gonna get? Saban, dabo, Riley??? No! We can’t even make a conf title game or beat FIU but ya **** on Mario for losing to Utah with a boat load of injuries and a QB that can’t throw over 5 yards. So who’s the answer????
Let’s get em all. Mario for OL coach, Riley for OC, and Saban for HC. Get ALL the coaches.

Advertisement
Ad hominem arguments aren’t persuasive. I would like to read about why this is happening. The team is playing terribly. The O coaches talked smack going into this game. They knew the qb going in. This all causes some concern. Mario’s overall record does. I don’t see him as a clear choice. I hope the AD gets to do a search.

What is his philosophy on offense, I dont want to go backwards man.. WE JUST GOT A TRUE SPREAD OFFENSE, FML!!!!!

If this ******* brings some "tough, hardnose, pound into a stonewall to prove how tough and stupid we are" offense Im gonna ******* lose it.. Lashlee isnt even the best spread guru out there and he had the offense top 25 dam near with freshman qb.. I refuse to take the ball out of his hand and become some ground and pound bull****

Ad hominem arguments aren’t persuasive. I would like to read about why this is happening. The team is playing terribly. The O coaches talked smack going into this game. They knew the qb going in. This all causes some concern. Mario’s overall record does. I don’t see him as a clear choice. I hope the AD gets to do a search.
So who’s your “clear” choice?

Advertisement
What is his philosophy on offense, I dont want to go backwards man.. WE JUST GOT A TRUE SPREAD OFFENSE, FML!!!!!

If this ******* brings some "tough, hardnose, pound into a stonewall to prove how tough and stupid we are" offense Im gonna ******* lose it.. Lashlee isnt even the best spread guru out there and he had the offense top 25 dam near with freshman qb.. I refuse to take the ball out of his hand and become some ground and pound bull****
Ya I agree he needs to embrace the spread and let TVD thrive

Advertisement
Back