You miserable f*cks

Kiffin is the only one convincingly better. Not acting like Miami needs to do a nationwide search... I mean kiffin basically made it known he wanted the job, right?
Those who make the decisions aren’t enamored by Kiffen. Otherwise Kiffen would’ve been hired yesterday. We don’t know how Kiffen would work with the new AD or Zo if he’s given a role for football operations. If Kiffen isn’t getting adequate support from the university who’s to say Kiffen doesn’t leave for another gig after 3 years? Mario isn’t the perfect hire but at some point you gotta be realistic and play the cards you’re dealt with.

Advertisement
Are never happy. We might hire a coach that has back to back pac 12 titles, a rose bowl win and is an elite recruiter and you’re *****ing. Who we gonna get? Saban, dabo, Riley??? No! We can’t even make a conf title game or beat FIU but ya **** on Mario for losing to Utah with a boat load of injuries and a QB that can’t throw over 5 yards. So who’s the answer????
Lol your guy just had his second banner worthy performance in the last 3 weeks and your so worried about being right that you can’t even see it. Bias is a ho whose got your nuts in a vice. Your gonna do whatever she tells you to.

He’s not my first choice and I’ll only hop on the Mario train when I see his new OC and DC. But I will say he looked really uncomfortable tonight. If there was any doubt he was comin, the way his team played and the way he looked should’ve put that to rest. I mean he looked like he didn’t wanna be there. So I’m not gonna freak out about what I just saw. I’ve always had concerns about his game day decisions, but acting like tonight is the normal for him is ridiculous.

Absolutely incredible arguments, you guys. Again I’m not anti Mario but there are some top notch coaches apparently interested in the job and I doubt we’ve even given them the time of day. That is my issue
No disagreeing with you but you are ignoring the big piece of the pie - the money investment into the program - it’s not here without Mario.

You think Epstein is going to pony up the money? He won’t. He won’t even throw in 2 nickels.

What would he do, and how do you know?
I know because he's beating teams with a worse roster right now. Lsu, Alabama, A & M, Auburn have all out-recruited Ole Miss, yet he's putting up historically number for that program. Give this guy the best roster, and I believe he blows Cristobal out the water.

Advertisement
I know because he's beating teams with a worse roster right now. Lsu, Alabama, A & M, Auburn have all out-recruited Ole Miss, yet he's putting up historically number for that program. Give this guy the best roster, and I believe he blows Cristobal out the water.
He went 2-2 in those games

For the record I’d rather have Lane myself, but my point is we can sit her and find faults with **** near any potential catch

I swear some will not be happy unless Jimmy Johnson comes back and coaches.
**** Jimmy Johnson he lost to an unranked Maryland team in 1985 and was only 17-8 vs ranked teams in his career at the U. He also only won one National Championship while at the U. We need someone better. For God's sake he didn't make it to the Hall of Fame fast enough and only won 2 Superbowls. He couldn't even get the Miami Dolphins to a 3rd Superbowl! What a failure of a coach we need someone with a better pedigree than Jimmy Johnson to coach at the U!

Are never happy. We might hire a coach that has back to back pac 12 titles, a rose bowl win and is an elite recruiter and you’re *****ing. Who we gonna get? Saban, dabo, Riley??? No! We can’t even make a conf title game or beat FIU but ya **** on Mario for losing to Utah with a boat load of injuries and a QB that can’t throw over 5 yards. So who’s the answer????
***** you buddy when miami has a bunch of injuries it's next man up so take that **** somewhere else

Advertisement
Get that, but why not play the 2 4s and a 5 sitting on the bench… Brown is hot garbage
I do not understand why it’s so hard for people to understand that he brought in Brown to be the starter, while having two 4-Stars and a 5-Star warming up the bench.

It’s not as if he inherited a garbage QB. He recruited him out of the portal, and then refused to play the younger guys. That’s on him. But people are desperate, so they refuse to see the glaring problems with Mario’s offense everywhere that he’s been.

Lol your guy just had his second banner worthy performance in the last 3 weeks and your so worried about being right that you can’t even see it. Bias is a ho whose got your nuts in a vice. Your gonna do whatever she tells you to.
So who’s your better option? 🤡

Advertisement
He’s not my first choice and I’ll only hop on the Mario train when I see his new OC and DC. But I will say he looked really uncomfortable tonight. If there was any doubt he was comin, the way his team played and the way he looked should’ve put that to rest. I mean he looked like he didn’t wanna be there. So I’m not gonna freak out about what I just saw. I’ve always had concerns about his game day decisions, but acting like tonight is the normal for him is ridiculous.

Mario would have been better off doing a Brian Kelly and bailing out before the game.... at least they would have had an excuse..

I don’t have one. I would like my new 3 million dollar AD to do a search. I do prefer Lane to Mario. But I am not being paid to do that. I am a humble lawyer.
I agree about letting the AD do the search.

everybody on this board has bashed Miami for just giving the job without conducting any type of actual serious searches

If Rad is one of the best ADs in the country and we paid him 3 mill, let the man work

dont just hand it to Mario like we’ve done in the past

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back