You miserable f*cks

canes41590

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Are never happy. We might hire a coach that has back to back pac 12 titles, a rose bowl win and is an elite recruiter and you’re *****ing. Who we gonna get? Saban, dabo, Riley??? No! We can’t even make a conf title game or beat FIU but ya **** on Mario for losing to Utah with a boat load of injuries and a QB that can’t throw over 5 yards. So who’s the answer????

Advertisement
Are never happy. We might hire a coach that has back to back pac 12 titles, a rose bowl win and is an elite recruiter and you’re *****ing. Who we gonna get? Saban, dabo, Riley??? No! We can’t even make a conf title game or beat FIU but ya **** on Mario for losing to Utah with a boat load of injuries and a QB that can’t throw over 5 yards. So who’s the answer????
I swear some will not be happy unless Jimmy Johnson comes back and coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
dont pay mind to them these are the same people who liked Manny like really, if i like a HC u should be impressed. I didnt like any HC we hired maybe AG but Randy Mark and Diaz i knew were trash

Advertisement
He will be a safe hire. Better than Diaz. Yes. But not worth breaking the bank.
It’s not our bank, the ones that are breaking it want him. Whether it works or not, it’s a step in the right direction

I think most people nitpicking Mario, such as myself, are just pointing out preference and errors in way searches are conducted here. But overall let’s be clear, 99% of the fan base, including myself, will be ecstatic to replace Diaz with cristobal. It will be amazing

We've won 10 games once since 2003! We've won the Coastal once, and have never won the ******* ACC!

I just want us to be **** relevant. With Mario, we can be at least that.

Advertisement
It’s not our bank, the ones that are breaking it want him. Whether it works or not, it’s a step in the right direction
Probably true. But if we have to pay 10 years. We could be stuck if it doesn’t work out.

I just don’t want to go back to sh*t offense
Cristobal tried getting Lashlee to Oregon. He's seen what the offense is capable of and Morehead is going to Akron. Money for an elite OC won't be an issue. Keep making it rain.

km_20211127-3_720p(1)_1.gif

Advertisement
Back