Yes, this feels like 2017...

Is it me or does anyone else despise Baker as our DC? He seems like a nice guy so I don’t hate him but I feel like he SUX as our DC!!! Let’s hope Manny makes the tough but necessary changes in D like he did with the offense this year. Baker, Patke, and Rumph need to be replaced AT A MINIMUM!!! I hate to say it about Rumph because he is a true Cane and nice guy but the veteran corners aren’t playing good and he can’t recruit. I love you Rumph as a true CANE and player but unfortunately it’s just not working out as a position coach. This is a results base business now more than ever....
Novel analysis

Advertisement
Massive, massive difference is King is a top QB that can carry the team, Rosier was not. For example, Pitt tried to do the same thing with King they did with Rosier, but he was able to hit some huge throws to burn them. That was not possible with Rosier.

Having a top tier QB vs a game manager is no small difference.

Doesn't feel like 2017, because I'm not nearly as nervous when we fall behind.
We didnt even need a top tier QB for the 2017 Pitt game. I was at that game and we had WRs running wide open the whole game and Rosier couldnt get it anywhere near them if he even saw them.

Only delusional fakkits think this is a “terrible” team.

Above average team? Maybe.

Just barely average? It’s a possibility.

Terrible? Only dlck sucking trolls actually think this.
I don’t understand the insults, I’m just stating my opinion. The only good team we played this year, we got embarrassed and we’re in dog fights with middle of the road ACC teams. Doesn’t sound good to me.

I don’t understand the insults, I’m just stating my opinion. The only good team we played this year, we got embarrassed and we’re in dog fights with middle of the road ACC teams. Doesn’t sound good to me.

The insults are because you have no understanding of the word ”terrible” and you are a shltty porster with shltty opinions.

Let me explain. FSU is a terrible team. Penn State is terrible. Michigan is terrible. FIU is terrible.

Teams like Miami, that beat teams they’re supposed to beat, and go 7-1 doing so, are not “terrible”.

Miami may be average, you could say Miami might be lucky, whether I agree or not, that at least would be a defensible position, but saying Miami is “terrible“ just makes you an over-emotional fool

The insults are because you have no understanding of the word ”terrible” and you are a shltty porster with shltty opinions.

Let me explain. FSU is a terrible team. Penn State is terrible. Michigan is terrible. FIU is terrible.

Teams like Miami, that beat teams they’re supposed to beat, and go 7-1 doing so, are not “terrible”.

Miami may be average, you could say Miami might be lucky, whether I agree or not, that at least would be a defensible position, but saying Miami is “terrible“ just makes you an over-emotional fool
I could give two fcks what our record says I know what a good team looks like, and we are not one. We’ve played straight GARBAGE excluding Clemson (we know how that ended). Anyways, Michigan and Penn State would each beat us by two scores imo. Also, when WF and UNC blow us out please come back to me. GT is beating us next week too.

Advertisement
I hate to be that guy but... all these wins do is just buy Manny more time which will be detrimental to the program in the long run.
I just took your first and last sentences and cut out the rest of it. Looks like you’re rooting for Canes losses this season to expedite Manny’s exit, is that right?

I could give two fcks what our record says I know what a good team looks like, and we are not one. We’ve played straight GARBAGE excluding Clemson (we know how that ended). Anyways, Michigan and Penn State would each beat us by two scores imo. Also, when WF and UNC blow us out please come back to me. GT is beating us next week too.

You said we were “terrible”, fūcktard.

You clearly don’t know anything about football.

Also, your last sentence tells me you’re a hater pušśy bltch and not a Miami fan. You were literally rooting for us to go 0-3 the next 3 games.

People like you, are the way you are, because you’re losers. This is the only kind of thing that gives you satisfaction, hating on things.

I just took your first and last sentences and cut out the rest of it. Looks like you’re rooting for Canes losses this season to expedite Manny’s exit, is that right?
No I wouldn’t say I’m “rooting” for losses, but I will say these wins aren’t really doing anything for me. I don’t see Manny succeeding here so the quicker he’s gone, the better.

Advertisement
No I wouldn’t say I’m “rooting” for losses, but I will say these wins aren’t really doing anything for me. I don’t see Manny succeeding here so the quicker he’s gone, the better.
So you have to be rooting for losses then because you’re essentially saying that these wins do nothing but keep Manny here longer so the more he loses and quickly, the faster they can him.

So when you’re watching games this season, is it an internal struggle for you where you want to see the Canes have success but because that means Manny gets to stay longer, you just can’t find a happy medium? Is it better when the Manny coached Canes lose?

I don’t know man, I’ve been sippin and I’m feeling alright, but this is different than 2017. King keeps us in every game and we aren’t consistently pulling miracles out of left field. We are winning off good second half adjustments, clock management, and king. ‘17 was luck and last second prayers.
I’m not about moral victories, but it says a lot about a team that can win close games on the road (without miracles). This year ain’t it, it’s 1999/2000, but I trust the process. Keep the recruiting class together and we are Clarence carter strokin

So you have to be rooting for losses then because you’re essentially saying that these wins do nothing but keep Manny here longer do the more he loses and quickly, the faster they can him.

So when you’re watching games this season, is it an internal struggle for you where you want to see the Canes have success but because that means Manny gets to stay longer, you just can’t find a happy medium? Is it better when the Manny coached Canes lose?
There’s no internal struggle. When the canes score, I cheer. When the canes win I cheer.. etc. I’ve just come to grips with the fact that we are going no where with this HC.

Advertisement
He literally said, word for word: “all these wins do is just buy Manny more time which will be detrimental to the program in the long run” - but he’s not rooting for losses.
Where do you want this program to be in the next 2-3 years? Do you trust this staff to develop players even if we bring in good recruiting classes? Do you think Manny will ever lead us to an ACC championship?

Advertisement
He literally said, word for word: “all these wins do is just buy Manny more time which will be detrimental to the program in the long run” - but he’s not rooting for losses.
Also, I don’t understand this stance. It’s not rooting for losses, it’s just being realistic.

Yet actually beating all those middle of the road ACC teams Miami should beat in theory would be a vast improvement over the last 16 year's.

Where do you want this program to be in the next 2-3 years? Do you trust this staff to develop players even if we bring in good recruiting classes? Do you think Manny will ever lead us to an ACC championship?
He’s not going away so fast minus a complete collapse. Better hope he continues to grow and makes changes to the defensive staff like he did to the offense, keeps the recruiting class and does it again next year so that we can win the Coastal and compete respectably in the ACCCG.

Also, I don’t understand this stance. It’s not rooting for losses, it’s just being realistic.
Ok, I’m bored already but I’ll play connect the dots and logic games.

If it’s, as you said, “detrimental to the program over the long haul to win” these games because “all they do is buy Manny more time” then him losing more games fast is less detrimental over the long haul in your opinion. As a fan, you naturally want what’s less detrimental to the program over the long haul.

So, lose every game faster = lose Manny faster, which is better over the long haul for you.

Advertisement
Back