Yearby?

He didn't produce better. Go check their stats with the same work load. Walton had a much better season.

I think looking at them In the same games during the same season is a much better indicator and as stated above yearby did more with less carries in the 4 game stretch right before he was demoted down the depth chart.

How is that a fair comparison when they're not getting the same work load?

The work load doesn't matter if we are talking about averages Walton got more carries and did less with it in the same games behind the same o line against the same defense.. comparing work loads from two separate seasons presents to many variables in this discussion..

Work load 100% matters. What in the Sam **** are you talking about?!

usa_today_10061972.jpg

Advertisement
Edwards was taking the 2nd string snaps by the end of the year. Go look at their number of carries after the Notre Dame game, smart fella.

Gus finished the year with 44 carries.
Yearby finished the year with 23 carries.

Ain't nobody making **** up. Get your head out of your a$$.

LOL...And what dafuq did Edwards do in the ND game to take carries from Joe?...3 carries, -1 yards rushing...-1!...what dafuq did He do???...LOL. I mean Joe ain't do $h!t either, but Gus definitely didn't do $h!t in that game to warrant taking carries from Joe...c'mon dawg.

And if Brown/Richt know a stud when they see one, as you've suggested, then why dafuq didn't they give Gus the 2nd RB job from jump?...do you see how much sense you're not making???

Say bruh, just admit it, Richt/Brown colossally mismanaged the RB rotatation, now they're both gone...LOL.

And here's what I think happened...they got word Gus wanted to transfer, & Joe wanted to bounce early, so they tried to appease Gus by givin' em' rinky dink carries in games we were gonna win anyway. Just admit it dawg, they fuqed up.

And now Richt wants to put a wanted ad for a grad transfer RB...LOL...me thinks we should've gave that Epstein kid an offer, hope we don't regret it.

Holy ****, bro. You're special.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT GUS DID IN THE NOTRE DAME GAME. FROM THAT POINT ON HE TOOK OVER THE 2nd STRING SPOT, LIKE I TOLD YOUR SLOW A$$.
The proof is in the number of carries.

Stay on a ******* track, man. Pay attention. You tried to deflect my last post and now you're deflecting this one cause I keep proving you wrong.

Say bruh, just admit it, you have a man-crush on Yearby and you refuse to believe that Walton is better. (despite what people wayyyy more qualified than us think)

What would your kids say if they saw how you interact with people online?

You are supposed to be a role model.

They'd probably say something like this.
juwan.jpg

Or this.
Miguel2.jpg

Idiot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Edwards was taking the 2nd string snaps by the end of the year. Go look at their number of carries after the Notre Dame game, smart fella.

Gus finished the year with 44 carries.
Yearby finished the year with 23 carries.

Ain't nobody making **** up. Get your head out of your a$$.

LOL...And what dafuq did Edwards do in the ND game to take carries from Joe?...3 carries, -1 yards rushing...-1!...what dafuq did He do???...LOL. I mean Joe ain't do $h!t either, but Gus definitely didn't do $h!t in that game to warrant taking carries from Joe...c'mon dawg.

And if Brown/Richt know a stud when they see one, as you've suggested, then why dafuq didn't they give Gus the 2nd RB job from jump?...do you see how much sense you're not making???

Say bruh, just admit it, Richt/Brown colossally mismanaged the RB rotatation, now they're both gone...LOL.

And here's what I think happened...they got word Gus wanted to transfer, & Joe wanted to bounce early, so they tried to appease Gus by givin' em' rinky dink carries in games we were gonna win anyway. Just admit it dawg, they fuqed up.

And now Richt wants to put a wanted ad for a grad transfer RB...LOL...me thinks we should've gave that Epstein kid an offer, hope we don't regret it.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT GUS DID IN THE NOTRE DAME GAME. FROM THAT POINT ON HE TOOK OVER THE 2nd STRING SPOT, LIKE I TOLD YOUR SLOW A$$.

Stay on a ******* track, man. Pay attention. You tried to deflect my last post and now you're deflecting this one cause I keep proving you wrong.

Say bruh, just admit it, you have a man-crush on Yearby and you refuse to believe that Walton is better. (despite what people wayyyy more qualified than us think)

View attachment 45393

Or this.
View attachment 45394

Idiot.

Posting text messages lol...you're a scrub, man. There is a reason you are coaching where you are and not a good program. Sit this one out corch Nacho cheese.

:ibis-roflmao-sm4: posting a text from some dude that never played to justify your ****** online posting

View attachment 45393

Or this.
View attachment 45394

Idiot.

Posting text messages lol...you're a scrub, man. There is a reason you are coaching where you are and not a good program. Sit this one out corch Nacho cheese.

:ibis-roflmao-sm4: posting a text from some dude that never played to justify your ****ty online posting

**** yall are going hard in the paint LOL

Advertisement

View attachment 45393

Or this.
View attachment 45394

Idiot.

:ibis-roflmao-sm4: posting a text from some dude that never played to justify your ****** online posting

Actually the first text is from a kid who starts at Syracuse, fa99ot.

But you're right, let's mock a guy who's making a difference in some kid's lives. Good call, douche bag. Nice a$$ backwards way of thinking.

View attachment 45393

Or this.
View attachment 45394

Idiot.

:ibis-roflmao-sm4: posting a text from some dude that never played to justify your ****ty online posting

He ain't "going hard" on ****. Anybody who mocks a man for devoting/volunteering the majority of his time to kids is a pure fvck boy. Who laughs at another man for making a difference in a kid's life? Only a miserable small d!cked beta.

Macho, let it go. These guys are trolling you. ... Walton's a good back. Yearby was a good back. That coaching transition was especially hard on him because of his relationship with Coley, so let's cut him a little slack. Both were great Canes, and I think we can all agree we want both to have great futures. ... Joe is going for his dream. I hope he lands with a team, as well as comes back to the U to complete his degree so he can take care of his family long-term.

If my memory serves me right and you go back to the Pittsburg game, Yearby whiffed bad on a block and was yanked for pretty much the rest of the time. After that, you saw his carries dwindle down and Gus's increase. Yearby *may* be the better runner, but he's beyond subpar when it comes to pass protection and he's overrated as a pass catcher. Those are the two main reasons, to go along with pedestrian athletic ability, why teams haven't been lining up to sign him as an UFA. He did have one mean cutback though.

Advertisement
If my memory serves me right and you go back to the Pittsburg game, Yearby whiffed bad on a block and was yanked for pretty much the rest of the time. After that, you saw his carries dwindle down and Gus's increase. Yearby *may* be the better runner, but he's beyond subpar when it comes to pass protection and he's overrated as a pass catcher. Those are the two main reasons, to go along with pedestrian athletic ability, why teams haven't been lining up to sign him as an UFA. He did have one mean cutback though.

Saying he's overrated as a pass catcher and has pedestrian athletic ability is a bit of a stretch. He is very talented and a very good pass catcher for a running back.

Advertisement

View attachment 45393

Or this.
View attachment 45394

Idiot.

He ain't "going hard" on ****. Anybody who mocks a man for devoting/volunteering the majority of his time to kids is a pure fvck boy. Who laughs at another man for making a difference in a kid's life? Only a miserable small d!cked beta.

OK, Jerry Sandusky

View attachment 45393

Or this.
View attachment 45394

Idiot.

I'm a big Coach Macheau fan, but I don't think Big Brow is laughing at you or mocking you for making a difference in kids' lives. I think he's laughing at you and mocking you for posting self-laudatory texts.

Advertisement
Back