Yearby and Darling

Most of you guys are so stupid. You have no clue of whats going on here and just post nothing but doom and gloom. The kids will be enrolled here with a 100% certainty. Nothing to worry about. So you can sleep better now

Who are "most of you guys" burgercane305?

Speak on it, genius.

Enthrall us with your vast knowledge of recruiting the 305.

School us stupid people.

What happened burgercanes post?

Who gives a ****? Neg me all you want.

What happened to acento's post?

Let's use some logic, shall we?

Dalvin Cook, a teammate of Yearby and Darling is ALREADY enrolled and taking classes at FSU -a couple hundred miles away.

Joe Yearby and Trevor Darling, teammates of Dalvin Cook, are not enrolled and taking classes at UM - a few miles away.

This tells me that Yearby and Darling are having second thoughts about enrolling at UM.

There are no transcript issues. If there were, how does Cook get into a school hours away, and the other two can't get into school minutes away?

Ok mr logic did you also take into consideration that Fsu classes start before ?

And UM classes start in two days. Schools are closed, correct?

Let me guess, it's entirely normal for college kids that dorm to arrive on campus the day classes begin.

LOL.

Bunch of homers on here.

When yearb and darling arrive on campus I'll neg again

What's the good word, chap?

Darling is actually enrolled and on the roster it appears. So you can only half-gloat.

Advertisement
Most of you guys are so stupid. You have no clue of whats going on here and just post nothing but doom and gloom. The kids will be enrolled here with a 100% certainty. Nothing to worry about. So you can sleep better now

Who are "most of you guys" burgercane305?

Speak on it, genius.

Enthrall us with your vast knowledge of recruiting the 305.

School us stupid people.

What happened burgercanes post?

Who gives a ****? Neg me all you want.

What happened to acento's post?

Ok mr logic did you also take into consideration that Fsu classes start before ?

And UM classes start in two days. Schools are closed, correct?

Let me guess, it's entirely normal for college kids that dorm to arrive on campus the day classes begin.

LOL.

Bunch of homers on here.

When yearb and darling arrive on campus I'll neg again

What's the good word, chap?

Darling is actually enrolled and on the roster it appears. So you can only half-gloat.

Funny.

Almost as funny as the sorority sisters.

So, what's the hold up with Yearby?

Just trying to understand the logic here.

Transcripts?

Couldn't catch a ride to the Gables?

Maybe Telly has been in his ear and he is legitimately contemplating a switch. Clearly, the astute posters on here know all about that.

Advertisement
Back