Yearby and Darling

Let's use some logic, shall we?

Dalvin Cook, a teammate of Yearby and Darling is ALREADY enrolled and taking classes at FSU -a couple hundred miles away.

Joe Yearby and Trevor Darling, teammates of Dalvin Cook, are not enrolled and taking classes at UM - a few miles away.

This tells me that Yearby and Darling are having second thoughts about enrolling at UM.

There are no transcript issues. If there were, how does Cook get into a school hours away, and the other two can't get into school minutes away?

Advertisement
Most of you guys are so stupid. You have no clue of whats going on here and just post nothing but doom and gloom. The kids will be enrolled here with a 100% certainty. Nothing to worry about. So you can sleep better now

Who are "most of you guys" burgercane305?

Speak on it, genius.

Enthrall us with your vast knowledge of recruiting the 305.

School us stupid people.

Advertisement

Dalvin Cook, a teammate of Yearby and Darling is ALREADY enrolled and taking classes at FSU -a couple hundred miles away.

Joe Yearby and Trevor Darling, teammates of Dalvin Cook, are not enrolled and taking classes at UM - a few miles away.

This tells me that Yearby and Darling are having second thoughts about enrolling at UM.

There are no transcript issues. If there were, how does Cook get into a school hours away, and the other two can't get into school minutes away?

Negged

Who gives a ****? Neg me all you want.

Doesn't FSU start its semester a full week before Miami's does? Doesn't Miami actually start classes on the 13th?

If classes at miami don't start until 1/13/14 they just need to be there when classes start they still have a few days

Ok mr logic did you also take into consideration that Fsu classes start before ?

Advertisement

Negged

Will neg again when possible.

You sound like a winner.

Lighten up dude.

Ok mr logic did you also take into consideration that Fsu classes start before ?

And UM classes start in two days. Schools are closed, correct?

Let me guess, it's entirely normal for college kids that dorm to arrive on campus the day classes begin.

LOL.

Bunch of homers on here.

And UM classes start in two days. Schools are closed, correct?

Let me guess, it's entirely normal for college kids that dorm to arrive on campus the day classes begin.

LOL.

Bunch of homers on here.

When yearb and darling arrive on campus I'll neg again

You sound like a winner.

Lighten up dude.

I'm usually a pretty level-headed dude. Seems like there is some group think going on. Not a fan of it, as it has ruined numerous other Cane forums. Don't get me wrong, I love the free flow of communication, dissenting opinions, etc. But, "negging" dudes, and telling them to STFU because you don't like what was posted is childish. My opinions.

Advertisement
Very very normal to show up to college the day classes start, especially when you dorm. :rollcanes:

You can't make this stuff up.

We all know that Yearby and Darling are coming. LOL at some of the comments above about they gone, etc. I know some threw that out just for fun though.

Yes they are coming. But why didn't they come in and get things in order and situated like Berrios, KC, Young and others did. Why wait and then rush to get things, class, dorm, etc. in order. KC is from down the Street in Palm Beach County and he came in early with the others.

Last edited:
If Roland says they'll be here, they'll be here.

[video=youtube;zDAmPIq29ro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDAmPIq29ro[/video]

Advertisement
We all know that Yearby and Darling are coming. LOL at some of the comments above about they gone, etc. I know some threw that out just for fun though.

Yes they are coming. But why didn't they come in and get things in order and situated like Berrios, KC, Young and others did. Why wait and then rush to get things, class, dorm, etc. in order. KC is from down the Street in Palm Beach County and he came in early with the others.

I'm confident these astute dudes can fill you in on this.

You sound like a winner.

Lighten up dude.

I'm usually a pretty level-headed dude. Seems like there is some group think going on. Not a fan of it, as it has ruined numerous other Cane forums. Don't get me wrong, I love the free flow of communication, dissenting opinions, etc. But, "negging" dudes, and telling them to STFU because you don't like what was posted is childish. My opinions.

I hear you, wasn't trying to **** you off, it just the CSI way of saying you disagree. With that said, your post is way negative - something that is also ruining these boards. We've heard nothing about these two recruits wavering and Pete was informing us about Powell before anyone else knew. Let's just chill for now and wait til next week. It's probably nothing to worry about...yet.

You sound like a winner.

Lighten up dude.

I hear you, wasn't trying to **** you off, it just the CSI way of saying you disagree. With that said, your post is way negative - something that is also ruining these boards. We've heard nothing about these two recruits wavering and Pete was informing us about Powell before anyone else knew. Let's just chill for now and wait til next week. It's probably nothing to worry about...yet.

Fair enough.

And you're correct about the two not giving us much reason to think they were or are wavering.

The timing of their arrival on campus is suspect -to me at least.

Maybe the dudes wanted to ensure that Golden would be our HC (remember the "Friday deadline") . That's the only thing that would make sense at this point.

Advertisement
Back